Visit Versailles Palace with audiopen and interactive map
- Skip the long lines at the entrance with your scheduled entrance time
- Learn all about the Royal Family with your audiopen and interactive map
- Go around in the gardens and enter the spectacular Palace
- Discover the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace
Explore the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace with your audiopen and interactive map. Enter the somptuous Palace, walk around the gardens, see the massive fountains, take amazing pictures of your visit.
Choose the entrance time that better suits your schedule and make your own way to Versailles. Come see us at our office, located at the exit of the train station, 5 min walk from the Palace. Our hostesses will accompany you inside the Palace to skip the lines and provide you with an audiopen and an interactive map. Visit the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace: the somptuous Palace, the ornated appartments, the Hall of Mirrors, the gardens and also Marie Antoinette's Estate including Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon and the Queen's hamlet.
From April to October , if you’re visiting Versailles on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, your ticket already includes the Musical Gardens or Fountain Show!
- Entrance to the estate of Versailles (Palace-Gardens-Trianon)
- Skip the line access
- Audiopen and map
- Transportation to Versailles
- Personal expenses
- Children under 5 years old: free entrance but MUST BE REGISTERED
- Child 6-17 years old: reduced fee
- Disabled persons get reduction
GUIDATOURS Agency, 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles
DO NOT go straight to the Palace of Versailles! Meet us at our office located on 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, Versailles - right next to the train station. RER C, stop station Gare de Versailles - Chateau Rive Gauche.
- A deposit of 20 euros is required for the audiopen
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking
- Baby strollers or baby backpack carriers with metallic structure are not allowed inside the Palace, only allowed in the gardens
- From April to October , if you’re visiting Versailles on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, your ticket already includes the Musical Gardens or Fountain Show!
- April - October : Everyday except Mondays
10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00pm
- November - March : Everyday except Mondays
10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Get on board of a modern boat with warm and trendy decoration for a 1hr 45min cruise in the heart of...
Experience at its fullest the Eiffel Tower climbing the 704 steps leading up to the second floor.Pas...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Travel through centuries of history and explore iconic Parisian neighborhoods. Check off some of the...
See the highlights of Paris on this exciting half-day tour including a guided visit of the Louvre Mu...
Découvrez Paris illuminée à l'occasion d'une visite d'1h30, assis bien au chaud sur la banquette moe...