Explore Pompeii, the most visited archeological excavation area of Italy. Meet your guide at the entrance of Pompei Circumvesuviana Station and begin your tour back in the time of the Roman Empire. Retrace the last moments of the city while discovering its ruins, strolling through the wonderfully-preserved roads and entering some of city's houses, temples and baths.
Pompeii guided walking tour
Language: English , Italian , Spanish
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy a guided tour of the archeological area of Pompeii
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage site skipping the long lines
- Choose between a small-group and a standard-group experience
What to expect
- Professional archeological guide
What's not included
- Entrance ticket to the archeological area of Pompeii
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off service
- Child (5-12 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-4 years old): free
Via Villa dei Misteri, 80045 Pompei, Italy
Outside the Pompeii Circumvesuviana Station "Villa dei Misteri"
Every day at 9:15am
Worldtours - Daily Tours - Excursions - Tranfers
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.