Casa da Guitarra Porto fado show
- Enjoy an incredible musical performance at Casa de Guitarra
- Discover one of the most famous fado venues in Porto
- Fado is the most representative art form in Portugal, named by UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity
- A glass of local port will make your experience even more memorable
According to Amália Rodrigues, the great Fado singer, "The point is to feel fado. Because fado is not sung, it happens. It can not be explained, only felt." The project "Fado às 6h" intends to represent the essence of this musical genre which will be offered to you. During the one hour-long concert, you will contact with very unique Portuguese cultural values - fado, Portuguese traditional stringed instruments, wine - deeply related to Portuguese history. The acoustic fado performance takes place in an intimate setting with a female leading singer, accompanied by a Portuguese guitar player and a guitar player (viola de fado), who occasionally lends his voice to the fado songs. A glass of port wine is served during the interlude.
- Fado show
- Glass of port
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
- Youth 13-18 years old: reduced
Av. Vimara Peres 49, 4000-061 Porto, Portugal
Before the Luis I bridge on the upper level
- Monday to Sunday at 6.00pm and 7.30pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the show
- Closed: 24, 25 and 31 december, 1st of january
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
This tour allows you to take all the time you need to truly feel the energy at this place that is so...
With a single ticket you can enjoy an unforgettable experience: 2 tours in a panoramic bus, a ride o...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...
The Arouca region is classified as a UNESCO World Geopark, are the 41 Geosites to find out where we ...