Budget-friendly transport from Reykjavik City to Keflavik International Airport. Bus departs from Gray Line Bus Terminal, pick-up is available free of charge from Bus stop 6 Safnahúsið / Culture House and from Bus stop 13 Rauðarárstígur in Reykjavik City Centre. Pick-up from the bus stops starts 30 minutes before the departure from the terminal.
Airport express to the terminal (RVK-KEF)
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 45 minutes
Do this because
- Budget friendly
- Kids travel free
What to expect
- Bus transfer
Child (0-11): Free
Youth (12-17): Reduced
- Gray Line Iceland bus terminal - Klettagarðar 4
- Harbour - Cruise ship - Skarfabakki
- Harpa (bus stop no 5)
- Lækjargata(Hard Rock) (bus stop no 3)
- Rauðarárstígur (bus stop no 13)
What to remember
- Infant seats available
- Fully paying passengers are allowed to take 2 bags weighing up to 30 kg each. Please contact the local provider if your baggage is over this limit, you will find their contact details in the confirmation voucher
- Please see the calendar for specific departure times each day
Gray Line Iceland
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.