Best of Rome Walking Tour with the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and Pantheon
- See the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona
- Stroll around the beauties and wonders of Rome at your own pace
- A gelato break (on us!) or opt for coffee or cappuccino
- Be guided by an expert English, French, or German-speaking guide
Let the Eternal City enchant you as you stroll through its picturesque cobblestone alleyways and discover some of the world’s most famous sites!
See the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona in just half a day with the “Best of Rome Walking Tour". Your expert guide will explain the history and culture of Rome and also give you tips to better make your way around the city. During the tour you will have a scheduled Italian gelato / coffee break where you can try the world-famous Italian espresso! – other options such as juice or soft drinks available.
Ask any local Roman what the best way to spend a day in Rome and they’re likely to recommend “il dolce far niente”, the sweetness of doing nothing. The best way to experience Rome is to freely wander its streets, enjoying hidden gems and lively piazzas in the historical core of the city – sites like the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona.
- Expert, English, French, or German speaking guide
- Small groups of 25 people or less
- 1 gelato in the summer, and 1 hot chocolate or cappuccino in the winter
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infant (0-3): free (strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour)
- Child (4-14): reduced
Metro Station "Spagna", 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Near the metro station entrance in Piazza di Spagna under the palm trees in the piazza next to the red M sign. Your City Wonders coordinators will be wearing blue City Wonders polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition. Arriving by metro: Take metro line A (red line) and get off at the Spagna metro station. Follow the signs that read Uscita Piazza di Spagna to exit the station into the piazza. The meeting point will be directly in front of you in Piazza di Spagna under the palm trees. Arriving by taxi: Ask the taxi driver to take you to Piazza di Spagna. When facing the Spanish Steps, you'll see the palm trees to your left towards the north end of the piazza (near the metro stop). The meeting point is under the palm trees.
- This tour is unfortunately unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- Please note that on Saturday the Pantheon will be closed for Mass
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended. Entrance into the Pantheon requires a strict dress code (as it is a church). Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Photography is permitted throughout the tour. Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather
- English option: Daily at 3.30pm
- French option: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 3.00pm
- German option: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday at 3.00pm
Please be at departure point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome tour is to connect the most important sites of the city ce...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
Modern Rome, the capital of Italy, has been said to have one foot in the past and one in the present...
Delight both your senses with food and your inner tourist with famous landmarks on this Rome walking...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...