Explore the narrow and charming streets of Arezzo and visit the most picturesque and hidden corners of Cortona. In the course of a full day excurtion, you'll be picked up from your hotel in Rome and taken to Cortona and then on to you can visit Arezzo, one of the richest cities in the region, situated at the top of a hill. Here you'll see the Basilica of San Francesco, well known for the wonderful cycle of frescoes, the "Legend of the True Cross" a masterpiece by Piero della Francesca, the Cathedral, with its beautiful stained glass windows, and Piazza Grande, famous for being the set of the Roberto Benigni’s movie "Life is beautiful".
Day trips & excursions
Cortona and Arezzo full-day small-group tour from Rome
Availability: Every day
Duration: 24 hours
Language: English , Italian , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover Cortona and Arezzo, two wonderful Etruscan cities situated in the fabulous landscapes of Tuscany
- Admire the marvelous squares, the churches and the medieval and renaissance palaces on a one-day tour
- No need to worry about the transfers: you'll be picked up right from your hotel
What to expect
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (only inside Aurelian Walls)
- Small-group tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (0-10): reduced
Pick up is included within the Aurelian walls. Please contact your local operator to confirm your pick up place and time.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note: pick up is included for all accommodations within the Aurelian walls
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please remember that a lot of walking is involved: wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- This tour can only accommodate a maximum of 14 participants
Every day at 7.30am.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.