Discovering Rome highlights by night tour
- Visit the most important monuments under another light
- Cover the best highlights: Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, the Colosseum and many more
- Spend the night getting to know the history of Rome
Enjoy a relaxing panoramic tour of Rome by bus and discover the magical charm of the most famous monuments illuminated at night.
Get ready for a walking tour around Trevi Fountain area: this amazing fountain, designed by Italian architect Nicola Salvi in the 18th Century, is supplied by the Aqua Vergine aqueduct, one of the many that supplied Ancient Rome with water.
In most recent years, the Trevi Fountain was the imposing set for the Oscar-winning movie by Fellini “La Dolce Vita”, an icon of the Italian sixties and beloved by visitors thanks to the coin throwing tradition which ensures a future visit to Rome. You'll then continue on your walk to Piazza delle Rotonda where you can admire the majestic Pantheon and learn about its millennial history. Next, you'll be led to Piazza Navona where you'll admire Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers.
After this last stop, you'll jump again on the bus for your panoramic tour of many other important roman sights, such as Castel Sant'Angelo, St. Peter’s Dome the Tiberina Island, the Colosseum and many more.
- Walking tour of Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Navona
- Circo Massimo
- The Colosseum and Palatine by night (outside)
- Castel Sant'Angelo and St. Peter's Basilica illuminated (outside)
- Tiberina Island
- The Mouth of Truth
- Guided tour
- Walking tour
- Optional gratuites
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-7): reduced
Via del Traforo 148, Rome
Via del Traforo 148, corner with Largo del Tritone.
- Reach the meeting point no later than 15 minutes before the tour starts
- This activity involves a good amount of walking
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated
- From April to October, the tour is available in English, French and German. From November to March it is only available in English
- The tour starts at 8.45pm from April to October
- From November to March it starts at 8.00pm
Let the Eternal City enchant you as you stroll through its picturesque cobblestone alleyways and dis...
Enjoy a three-hour ride on a comfortable bike in Rome's historic city center with its breathtaking l...
Thanks to this romantic Rome tour, you can admire the most romantic locations in Rome during the eve...
The breathtaking Sorrento Coast is a must see on any trip to Italy. Spend a night outside the city f...
On this leisurely bike ride, you’ll pedal down the river bank and catch a glimpse of Rome reflecting...
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a two hours and a half tour of Ancient Rome,...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
This tour will take you underground, exploring the insolit part of history of Rome, up to the core o...
Discover one of the most characteristic neighborhoods of Rome on a small group tour of Trastevere on...
Spend a day discovering the beautiful countryside and villages, the “Castelli Romani”, just a short ...