Giudizio Universale – The Sistine Chapel Immersive Show
- Marvel at Michelangelo's masterpieces come to life in an immersive live show
- Experience a sophisticated entertainment technology with music and lights
- We’ve selected the best seats to ensure you an unforgettable experience!
One of the most incredible places in world art history is at the centre of a show: the Sistine Chapel. The show, conceived by Marco Balich, in collaboration with the Vatican Museums, brings together some of the greatest international talents in the world of music and theatre, including Sting and Susan Sarandon, to offer the public a unique sensory journey.
You’ll witness many different art forms come to life in an innovative show capable of combining art, theatre performance, music and the most advanced technologies. We’ve selected the best seats to ensure you an unforgettable experience, where the 270° immersive projections will take you to the very centre of the event.
- Ticket entrance to the spectacle
- Headphones or booklet
- Meet and greet (if selected)
Via della Conciliazione, 4, 00193 Roma RM, Italy.
Auditorium della Concilazione.
- The customer can request, at his choice, booklet or earphones. Headphones are available in 8 languages: English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- The organization reserves the right to verify the age of the customer at the entrance. Minimum age required: 5 years old
- if you choose the meet and greet option you'll meet the cast at the Bar Algida for a drink, autographs and photos
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Rome is one of the most charming cities in the world and every year over ten million people flock to...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...