Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Gardens with access to Bramante Staircase
- Get an exclusive skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums
- Visit places usually closed to visitors: the Bramante Staircase and the Vatican Gardens
- Enter the Sistine Chapel to view the most famous frescoes in the world like The Last Judgement by Michelangelo
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, whose access is only possible to those willing to spend huge sums of money. Visit the Bramante Staircase and the Vatican Gardens, places usually closed to visitors, in a group of no more than 25 people.
No trip to Rome is complete without a visit to the Vatican Museums. Made up of fifty-four different galleries, these museums are home to some of the most famous works of art in the world, with artists including Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Raphael and Giotto, to name a few.
Our exclusivity is the inclusion of the 1505 Bramante Staircase, a section of the Museums now closed to the general public. Thanks to our partnership with the Vatican we are able to let our customers enjoy this fascinating structure for free, designed to allow people and animals to go up and down without interruption, but, above all, to permit Pope Julius II to enter his private rooms without getting off his carriage. In this corner of the Museums, you'll live special moments of ecstasy admiring quaint views and listening to your guide as they tell you about this unique architecture which inspired numerous copycats.
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Food or beverages
- Audio guide
- No reductions
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Please make your way to the departure point 20 minutes prior to the tour start time: Caffé Vaticano located in Viale Vaticano 100, opposite from the Vatican Museums entrance. Late arrivals won’t be accommodated.
- It is forbidden to pick flowers or plants inside the gardens.
- In case of an unexpected closing of the Gardens by the Vatican Security, the tour will be affected, following the itinerary of the regular tour.
- The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events: in this case, the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library.
- This tour ends after approximately 5 hours in the Vatican area.
- Monday, Friday, Saturday at 8.30am except religious holidays
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...