Highlights of Rome bike tour
- Take part in a 3-hour bike tour filled with the best monuments, piazzas, and ancient sites in Rome
- Get an overview of Rome's attractions, learn how to orient yourself to the city, and discover its fascinating history
- Ride from the Colosseum to the Forums, across to Campo Dei Fiori and over to the stunning Pantheon and Trevi Fountain
Discover the historic center of Rome on a fun 3-hour bike tour filled with the best monuments, piazzas, and ancient sites.
The Eternal city has so much to see, you're sure to miss out on something: exploring the city by bike is the best way to visit the most sites in the least amount of time. You'll get an overview of many famous attractions in Rome, learn how to orient yourself to the city, and discover its fascinating history. From the Colosseum to the Imperial Forums, across to Campo Dei Fiori and over to the stunning Pantheon and Trevi Fountains, you'll want to take as many photos as possible, and you'll be given that chance when your guide stops to tell you why these spots are so special. Join the tour and explore the best that Rome has to offer.
- Cruiser bike rental
- Tour guide
- Visits inside the monuments and museums
- Child (4-11): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
Via dei Delfini, 35/36, 00186 Rome RM, Italy.
Segway Office located on Via dei Delfini 35/36 Rome.
- Visits inside the monuments and museums are not included
- The tours operate rain or shine, there are rain ponchos available in the tour operator's office
- Guests are encouraged to dress comfortably for the weather and wear comfortable closed-toed shoes
- Due to the cobblestones in Rome, the bike tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Every day at 10.00am
- From May to September: departure at 10.00 am and 3:00 pm
- From November to March the tour does not depart on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome tour is to connect the most important sites of the city ce...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Go on a haunted Rome walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local s...