Italian gelato workshop
- Learn how to prepare Italian gelato
- Have fun making your own gelato flavors
- Enjoy your creation!
Come to Gelateria Verde Pistacchio, in the very center of Rome, and meet the instructor and Ice-cream man who'll help you prepare a real Italian ice-cream. Learn about the process of gelato making, about the ingredients and machines to use. The ice-cream man will show you how to prepare three flavors: white base (milk cream), yellow base (egg), fruit base (fruit). After the demonstration, you will prepare one gelato flavor among the selection that the ice-cream man will propose you. Lastly, enjoy your Italian gelato!
- Ingredients and equipment
- Gelato tasting
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Via Nazionale, 239, Rome, Italy
- Gelateria Verde Pistacchio
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Please specify various intolerances or allergies directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
Every day at 10:00am, 11:15am or 12:30am
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
Explore the local market and the historic food shops of Rome and buy the best seasonal ingredients f...
The cost of the ticket is 8 euros. The price listed in the calendar includes pre-sale and operating ...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...