James Bond tour of Rome in an ape calessino
- Experience the energy of Italy's capital city
- Visit the iconic filming locations of the movie Spectre
- See the Pantheon, St Peter’s Square,Trastevere and Tiber River
On your private evening tour experience the energy and excitement of Italy's capital city, while riding in an ape calessino to the iconic filming locations of the movie, Spectre, featuring “Bond, James Bond”.
The Eternal City is the setting for many film scenes which you will visit to relieve these key moments. Pass in front of famous Saint Peter's Basilica and stop for photos where the Aston Martin downs, near the Ponto Sisto bridge, after Bond's daring aerial escape.
Tour highlights include:
- Gianicolo Hills
- St Peter’s Square
- Tiber River
- Transportation by ape Calessino
- English speaking driver-guide
- Stops to take pictures
- Pick-up/drop-off from your accommodation in Rome
Children (4-12): reduced
Piazza della Repubblica, 47, 00185 Roma RM
Meet your guide in Piazza della Repubblica outside of the Hotel Boscolo Exedra.
- This tour is not available for children under 6 years old or pregnant women
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 people per booking
- Every day. Every half hour from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...