Night tour of Rome in an ape calessino
- Enjoy a private tour in an ape calessino to discover Rome on sunset
- Discover the Eternal City without a daily traffic
- Sip Prosecco at the top of Gianicolo Hill
Explore Rome by night on a tour aboard an ape car, or tuk tuk, which will take you to see the Eternal City’s famous attractions lit up in all their majestic glory.
End your tour with a Prosecco toast at the top of the Gianicolo hill next to Garibaldi's monument, while gazing at the panoramic views of the city.
This is a great way to get to know the city during the twilight evening hours, offer unforgettable photo opportunities and a perfect pre dinner experience.
- San Pietro
- Gianicolo hill
- Key Hole
- Piazza Venezia
- Roman Forum
- Quirinal Palace
- Trevi Foutain
- Ape calessino tour in Rome with stops to take photos
- Prosecco toast
- Pick-up/drop-off from your accommodation in Rome
Children (4-12): reduced.
Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Roma RM
Meet your guide at the top of spanish steps, under Obelisk in Trinità de' Monti.
- This tour is not available for children under 6 years old or pregnant women
- Maximum of 3 seats available per ape calessino
- Daily at 7.00pm
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
Rome is one of the most charming cities in the world and every year over ten million people flock to...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...