Night tour of the secrets and mysteries of Rome
- Discover a side of the Eternal City far from the grandeur of the Renaissance and the high fashion of today
- Join a night-time adventure into the history behind the stunning buildings of central Rome
- See the house of Rome's most notorious murderer and the bridge haunted by the ghost of the female Pope
Discover a different side of the Eternal City on a ghostly night tour, after the sun has set and the crowds have disappeared.
Having survived the Middle Ages and the Inquisition, the stories Rome has to tell are far from the average bedtime tale: fraught with murder, execution and haunting. Join a night-time adventure into the history behind the stunning buildings of central Rome and see the house of the most notorious murderer ever to operate in the Eternal City as well as the bridge that, as the legend has it, is haunted by the ghost of the only female Pope to ever exist. Your guide will take you back in time to a city that burned heretics like roast pigs and cured its problems with crime by hanging pictures of the Virgin Mary on every corner. You'll explore a side of the Eternal City far from the grandeur of the Renaissance and the high fashion of today.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Ponte Sant'Angelo, 00186, Roma RM, Italy.
At the beginning of the bridge, in front of Castel Castel Sant'Angelo.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It's recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- The itinerary is indicative and might change
- Every day at 8:00pm
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome tour is to connect the most important sites of the city ce...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Go on a haunted Rome walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local s...