Panoramic bus tour by night and traditional Italian dinner
- See the Eternal City under another light with this night tour
- Enjoy a traditional Italian dinner in the Trevi area
- Toss a coin in the Trevi Fountain and make a wish
- Let your guide give you an insiders perspective as you walk along the Tiber
Dine in a typical, local restaurant in the Trevi area, then enjoy a leisurely walk through the lively streets of the city center. Enjoy a relaxing panoramic coach tour of Rome by night and discover the magical charm of the most famous monuments as seen under a new light.
Reach the restaurant where you'll enjoy a 3-course dinner in roman style. Then, get ready for a walking tour around the Trevi Fountain area. Designed by Italian architect Nicola Salvi in the 18th century, this amazing fountain is supplied by the Aqua Vergine aqueduct, one of the many aqueducts that supplied Ancient Rome with water. Famous all over the world, the Trevi Fountain has been the imposing set for the Oscar-winning movie 'La Dolce Vita' by Federico Fellini. This Italian icon is very popular among travelers to Rome that toss a coin in to ensure a future visit to Rome.
See Rome at night with a panoramic tour by coach: see famous landmarks of Rome, such as the Colosseum, Circo Massimo, St. Peter's Dome and the wonderful Castel Sant'Angelo.
At the end of the tour you will be dropped off in the city center.
- Local guide
- Traditional Italian dinner in Trevi
- Pick-up from hotels in central Rome
- Drop-off at the hotel or nearby (if in central Rome) or in a convenient point in the city center
- Optional gratuities
Hotel pick-up is included.
- Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in
- Hotel pick-up starts at 6.00pm
- Every day at 9.00pm
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Enjoy fast track entrance to the Colosseum, one of the most important and well-known archeological a...