Papal Audience Experience with Pope Francis including tickets
- Informative presentation on the Popes and the Vatican, including what to expect during the Audience
- The tour begins early in the morning in order to obtain good seats during the Audience
- A spiritual experience involving thousands of pilgrims from around the world
- Your invitation is booked and picked up for you, so all you have to do is show up!
Every Wednesday people from all over the world gather to see Pope Francis in Rome. This time is reserved for visitors to listen to the Pope and to receive his apostolic blessing in St. Peter’s Square or in Paul VI’s Hall. This tour is the only escorted service to see the Papal Audience! With limited spots available, it is difficult to see the Pope up close and navigating through the crowd can be overwhelming and stressful. The aim of this tour is to provide you with a visit that gets you as close as possible and is stress-free!
Headsets will be provided with the tour along with an experienced tour guide that will give you an explanation of what to expect before entering for the Papal Audience. Once you book your tour with us your invitation will be requested and brought to you, this tour is in English, French, German, Portuguese or Spanish. You will have early access to St. Peter’s Square or Paull IV’s Hall to get the best seat possible! Your guide will stay with you until the Pope begins his address. Then expert staff will take over and manage the rest so you can sit back, relax and enjoy. This is truly a once and a lifetime experience that should not be missed!
This tour unveils the fascinating history of the Papacy and the artists that contributed to the marvel of Vatican City. You will be able to hear your expert guide clearly with the headsets as you are directed through St. Peter’s Square or Paul VI’s Hall (in Italian: Sala di Paolo VI). Once inside, your guide will explain the origin of the Papacy from the first Christians through Constantine’s era and up to the modern wonder of the Holy See. Then your guide will give you a detailed explanation of the events of the Papal Audience prepare you for the gathering with the Pope.
Experience the awe and wonder of what happens at the Papal Audience as Cardinals preach in various languages and reach out to visitors from all over the world. Listen to the Pope’s weekly message as he enters the central stage, sing with the spiritual leaders or relax and take in the experience. The choice is yours!
- Tour as per description
- English, French, German, Portuguese or Spanish speaking guide
- Escorted visit and presentation
- Ticket reservation service and ticket pick-up
- Confirmed invitation and attendance to Papal Audience with Pope Francis
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-3): free
- Child (4-14): reduced
Piazza Pio XII, 10, 00193 Roma RM, Vatican City
The meeting point is Piazza Pio XII. At the end of Via della Conciliazione, facing St. Peters Basilica, our meeting point is located on the left hand side, at the corner, next to the Newspaper stand.
- Maximum group size: 25 people
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on this tour
- Depending on the time of year the actual location of the Papal Audience may alternate
- During the warmer months from approximately Easter week to the end of September, the Papal Audience is held outdoors at St. Peter’s Square whereas during the colder months the Audience takes place in the Sala of Paul VI within the Leonine Walls of Vatican City. The decision regarding the location of the Papal Audience is made by Vatican officials the day before the event. Regardless of its location within Vatican City our tour guarantees entrance tickets
- Meeting time: 7.30am
- Departure time: 7.45am
- It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour meeting points 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present their tour voucher to the tour coordinator/guide
- Blackout dates are announced as they are given
- This tour does not run in July and August
- This service ends around noon at the Papal Audience, the location of the audience may vary
After meeting your guide you will have access tickets to attend the weekly General Audience that Pop...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Let the Eternal City enchant you as you stroll through its picturesque cobblestone alleyways and dis...
Rome is famous also for its beautiful squares, portrayed in many movies. Visit them in this guided t...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts and Catacombs tour that will take you to expl...
This tour for small groups (maximum 15 people) allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican ...
When the sun sets on Rome, another part of the city comes to life... an older and more mysterious Ro...
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Your tour starts right in the middle of it all, as your friendly guide will be there waiting for you...
Enjoy a fantastic route surrounded by natural beauty and historical ruins; while cycling on the Appi...