Pasta cooking class in Rome
- Learn how to make Fettuccine pasta
- Enjoy a classic Roman dishes meal
During this pasta-making class, you'll learn to make the dough and explore a range of pasta cuts, including tagliolini, fettuccine, tagliatelle, pappardelle, and maltagliati.
When your homemadepasta is ready, sit down for a four-course lunch or dinner including classic bruschetta, saltimbocca alla Romana (a prosciutto-wrapped veal dish), meatballs with tomato sauce, seasonal vegetables, and tiramisu, all paired with a glass of Prosecco and a glass of wine. Following the meal, you'll move to a top Roman site, ideal for a leisure after-lunch (or after-dinner) stroll.
- Single station for each participant, including work plan, apron, and rolling pin
- Theoretical and practical lesson on working the dough
- Lunch or dinner
- Child (4-17): Reduced
Piazza di Pasquino, 1, Rome, Italy
- Minimum age is 6 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please specify various intolerances, allergies or the need for a vegetarian option directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- Every day
- At 10:30am, 5:00pm or 6:00pm
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Enjoy fast track entrance to the Colosseum, one of the most important and well-known archeological a...