Pompeii and Amalfi coast day trip from Rome
- Explore Pompeii with an expert guide
- Panoramic drive down the Amalfi coast
- Free time to discover beautiful Positano
- Travel in comfort with a small group (max 18)
Experience the wonders of ancient Pompeii with an expert guide, then travel down the beautiful Amalfi coast to Positano on this day trip from Rome. Your itinerary:
- Meet your small group and tour co-ordinator in Rome. Board the minibus and head south to Pompeii
- Meet your expert local tour guide in Pompeii and enter the site without delay (2.5hr tour)
- Discover the key sites such as the Roman forum, the Temple of Venus and the world-famous death casts
- Benefit from the insights of a genuine archaeologist as you explore private family homes, fast food stalls and even a brothel (if appropriate)
- After Pompeii, accompany your guide on a scenic drive along the Amalfi coast, stopping at the picturesque pastel-coloured town of Positano
- Free time for lunch (with recommendations) and to shop among the winding streets
- Return to Rome by minibus
- Round-trip transport from Rome
- Expert Pompeii local tour guide
- Tour Leader from Rome who will be with you all day
- Express entrance tickets to Pompeii
- Small groups of 18 people or fewer
- Free time in Positano town (lunch not included)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Infants (ages 0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (ages 4-12)
Piazzale Flaminio, 16, 00196 Roma RM, Italy
This tour meets on in front of Bar L' Angolo on Piazzale Flaminio Nr.16 (corner of Via Flaminia), next door to the Supermarket.
From 12 December 2019: This tour meets in front of Caffè Vergnano 1882 at Piazzale Flaminio n. 5/6, next door to Intesa San Paolo bank. Piazzale Flaminio is a centrally located square (just outside the arches of Piazza del Popolo), served by the Metro A. The closest Metro / Underground stop is Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo.
- Please note that lunch is not included in this service. You will have free time to eat at Positano and your guide will be happy to recommend places to eat a full sit-down meal or to grab something quick while shopping
- Please note that the order of sites visited is subject to changes
- Meeting time: 7.00am
- Departure time: 7.15am
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...
For those without much time to see Rome, we’ve combined two of our best-selling tours into one. Be p...
When the sun sets on Rome, another part of the city comes to life... an older and more mysterious Ro...
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
See the wonders of ancient Rome in a way that most people don't! Jump the queues with an expert prof...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
Be enchanted by the beauty of Reggia di Caserta, the XVIII century Borboni Royal Palace. In a group ...
The mighty Colosseum is most beautiful and mysterious at night. Make your way through the gladiators...
Leave Rome in the morning and get ready to reach the Roman countryside. Once in Borgo, a medieval vi...
#*Abendrundgang - Der Piazza di Spagna & der Trevi-Brunnen*___________________________________##Prei...