Pompeii skip-the-line tickets with coach transfer from Rome
- Visit Pompeii in one day with transport included, escorted service and skip-the-line access
- You'll hear stories and anecdotes from your tour leader during your bus journey
- Approximately 3 hours of free time in Pompeii to explore the site at your own pace
Join us for a day tour to one of the world's most famous archaeological sites, the ancient city of Pompeii, that people travel far and wide to experience. Your journey will begin in Rome, where you’ll meet your City Wonders tour leader and board your comfortable air-conditioned coach to Pompeii. During your bus journey, you’ll enjoy an interesting commentary about Pompeii and Naples Bay from your tour leader. On your arrival to Pompeii, you’ll receive your skip-the-line ticket and will be escorted to the entrance of the site. Your tickets will be booked in advance, so there’ll be no waiting around in line. You’ll then have 3 hours to independently explore everything that this incredible historical site has to offer.
As you walk inside the ancient city, you’ll feel as though you have stepped back in time upon seeing the bath houses, outdoor theaters and villas embellished with frescoes. You’ll see Mount Vesuvius looming in the distance as you imagine the days leading up to the famed eruption that devastated Pompeii.
Once you have explored Pompeii to the fullest, make your way back to your designated meeting point and travel back to Rome in our comfortable coach.
- Round trip to Pompeii from Rome on a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Tour coordinator on the bus
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Pompeii Archaeological site
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Child (2-14): reduced
- Infants (0-1): free
Piazza del Popolo, 6, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
At the center of Piazza del Popolo, by the large fountain with the lions and the obelisk. The nearest metro stop is Flaminio (Line A).
- Note that this is not a guided tour – it is an escorted Bus and Tickets service only
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Italy’s tourist sites are among the most popular in the world. Skip-the-line access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- Visiting Pompeii involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Our City Wonders coordinators will be holding a City Wonders sign to be easily recognizable at the meeting point
- 01/07/2018 – 18/11/2018
- 04/03/2019 – 31/03/2019
Thursday, Saturday, Sunday at 7.15am
- 19/11/2018 - 03/03/2019
Thursday, Saturday at 7.15am
This is the only package where you can select your personal time to directly head to Pompeii and enj...
If you are planning to visit the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum on your own, but would still like...
Use the fast-track and access the Vatican State without difficulty; head to the Vatican Necropolis –...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts and Catacombs tour that will take you to expl...
This tour will take you underground, exploring the insolit part of history of Rome, up to the core o...
This experience includes a double pass to visit St. Peter’s Basilica and the city of Rome.With the f...
Meet your guide at Piazza San Clemente, and make your way inside the square’s centerpiece basilica. ...
Enjoy a day away from the hustle of the city and join this 7.5-hour day trip out of Rome to discover...
Join this guided tour of Rome's incredible art and architecture and enjoy the view of the city from ...
Discover the underground buildings and crypts of ancient Rome. You'll embark on a fascinating tour o...