Rome bike rental: one and two days
Rent your bike for a whole day and discover the main monuments and landmarks of Rome, with the complete freedom to see and do exactly what you want!
Too big to be explored by foot, and too beautiful and precious to be hastily visited on a motor vehicle, the bicycle is the best way to appreciate the wonders of the Eternal City.
You can rent your bike a few meters from the Colosseum, the ideal starting point for tourists who want to discover Rome. Wheely's bikes are designed to ride on saddles in a comfortable riding position which allows us to appreciate the urban landscape; They are equipped with front suspension and larger tires for the comfort and safety on cobblestones, on the uneven terrain of city villas and Appia Antica.
- Bike helmet
Via Labicana 118
Wheely Office, Via Labicana, 118, Rome.
- For insurance reasons, you can use bikes from 9.00am to 8.00pm. For a two day rental, the bike must be returned in the evening and can be taken out again in the morning of the second day
- Infant 0-4 years: free bike seat
- Be sure to bring an identification document for each participant
- Infants should be accompanied by a minimum of 2 adults
- Each child using a tag-a-long or child seat must be accompanied by an adult
- Rent is available rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- All customers 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Everyday from 9.00am
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Enjoy a small-group walking tour featuring the highlights of Rome along with some of its charming se...
The remains of the Stadium of Domitian (UNESCO World Heritage) are located beneath Piazza Navona, ab...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...