Rome by Golf-Cart Tour
- Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain to guarantee your safe return to Rome
- See the whole of Rome's 7 hills, such as the hidden Coelian Hill
- Admire sights of the Roman Forum from Capitoline Hill
- Stop at a scenic vantage point to enjoy picture-perfect views over the city
Due to the vast size of Rome’s historical district it is impossible to see all the highlights in a week, let alone one day. If you’d like to see the central area of Rome, including hidden gems like the Aventine and Celio hills, which are not usually included in walking tours because of their inaccessibility by foot, then sign up for this golf cart tour!
This tour includes areas of central Rome like the Trevi fountain, Barberini Square, Colonna Square, Venice Square, as well as hidden gems like: The Celio hill – Villa Celimontana, The church of Sts Giovanni and Paolo, the Temple of Claudius, Clivo di Scauro, San Gregorio Magno al Celio, Circus Maximus, Mouth of Truth The Aventine hill – the orange grove, the square of the knights of Malta, the city rose garden We tailor our tours to the client’s desire, and so the itineraries listed here are merely suggestions. Their purpose is to give you an idea of what one can see during a tour in a Golf cart and what the tour can cover starting and ending from Piazza del Popolo and the surrounding area. So you can suggest other sights or lay back on your comfortable seat and let us take you down Rome’s rabbit hole of adventure.
- Tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private tour
- Ponchos, in case of rain
Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM
If your hotel is situated in Rome's historical center our guide will pick you up at your hotel, otherwise, the meeting point is: Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM.
- Cart accommodates up to 8 people (7 + driver / guide). A legal golf cart driven and accompanied by an expert guide
- Golf cart equipped with: License plate, front and rear lights, safety belts, horn, cover
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum purchase: 3 tickets. For 1 or 2 participants you can choose anyway the option for 3 tickets
- Every day at 10.00am, 3.00pm and 5.00pm (except 25 December and 1 and 4 January)
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Enjoy fast track entrance to the Colosseum, one of the most important and well-known archeological a...