Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tour and return transfer from Civitavecchia Port
- Discover the landmarks of Rome with your 1-day hop-on hop-off ticket
- Recorded commentary on board available in 9 languages
- Take part to different free walking tours with an English-speaking guide
- Comfortable round trip transfer from Civitavecchia cruise terminal
- Make the most of your day by asking information to the Big Bus representatives available on site
Get on a round trip coach transfer between Civitavecchia cruise port and Rome, and visit the Eternal City on an open top double-decker hop-on hop-off bus.
The cruise port is located 80 km (approximately) from the center of Rome, so it can be difficult and/or expensive to get to Rome. This package is the perfect option for a convenient pre-arranged transfer to and from Rome and the possibility to get around Rome at your leisure and see all the major landmarks.
Red Line (Monday-Saturday afternoon)
Blue Line (Saturday afternoon – Sundays)
Free walking tours (English-speaking guide only):
- VATICAN - at 12.00pm: Hopping off at Big Bus Rome stop n. 6-7, you will start your tour at Tiber shore and walking through Ponte Sant’Angelo, St. Peter’s square, finding your way to the biggest Basilica of Rome, San Pietro
- COLOSSEUM - at 2.00pm: Starting from stop n.5-6, Piazza Venezia, in front of the Theatre Marcello, you will walk on one of the 7 hills of Rome, the Campidoglio Hill. Passing by the Altare della Patria, you will then walk through via dei Fori Imperiali, facing the Roman Forum on the right and Trajan’s markets on the left, finishing up at the Colosseum
- PIAZZA VENEZIA - at 3.30pm: Starting from stop n.5-6, Piazza Venezia, in front of the Theatre Marcello, you will walk on one of the 7 hills of Rome, the Campidoglio Hill, and you will discover the Pantheon and the amazing Piazza Navona
- PIAZZA BARBERINI - at 5.00 pm With this walking tour, you will discover and learn about the amazing Spanish Steps and the 'Barcaccia' fountain, walking through some of the most beautiful streets, or 'vicoli' of Rome. The tour lasts 1 h, starting from stop n. 8 and ending in the beautiful and rich Via Veneto at the Hard Rock Café Rome
- Round trip transfer from Civitavecchia Port to Rome
- 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour in Rome
- Big Bus host on all the buses
- Free walking tours (English-speaking guide only)
- Red and/or blue lines
- Free earphones
- Audio commentary in English, German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Admission to attractions, monuments and museums
- Optional gratuities
- Infant (0-4): free
- Child (5-15): reduced
Via Prato del Turco, 3, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Depart from Civitavecchia Port at 9.00am and get dropped off at Via Crescenzio 19 near the Vatican City or at the second stop at Piazza Dell’Independenza near Termini Train Station. The hop-on hop-off bus is only a 5 to 10-minute walk from the drop-off point at Piazza dell’Independenza. The return shuttle will depart at 3:30 pm from Piazza dell’Independenza. The transfer buses are leaving Rome at set times and it is crucial to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to the departures.
- Double-decker buses are collapsible wheelchair accessible
- It is customers' responsibility not to miss the return shuttle to Civitavecchia port
- Big Bus Tours Company is not responsible for matching ship departure times and returns to the Port
Civitavecchia transfer (the transfer is 75 minutes each way depending on traffic conditions)
- Departure from Civitavecchia Port: 9.00am
- Only return time from Rome: 3.30pm
Hop-on Hop-off bus tour (frequency: 15-20 minutes)
- April-October from 9.00am to 7.00pm
- November-March from 9.00am to 6.00pm
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
Experience the wonders of ancient Pompeii with an expert guide, then travel down the beautiful Amalf...
Enjoy the skip-the-line access to the Colosseum and uncover the history and the archaeological wonde...
This is the only package where you can select your personal time to directly head to Pompeii and enj...
Explore Rome at your own pace with this 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing bus! Jump on a...
Dine in a typical, local restaurant in the Trevi area, then enjoy a leisurely walk through the livel...
Walk in the footsteps of giants on this guided tour through the heart of the Roman Empire and learn ...
When in Italy, you cannot miss the chance to taste a real Italian gelato.By joining this tour you ca...
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
Forget the stress of organizing your transportation from the cruise port of Rome Civitavecchia to ce...