Rome night photo tour
- Capture picturesque images of Rome at twilight and night
- Learn techniques to shoot in artificial light with a professional photographer
- Explore the historic center, monuments and narrow streets of Rome at night
- Suitable for beginners, amateurs and advanced photographers
- You can bring your partner-friend for free
If you love Photography and want to improve your photography skills (color and b/w, composition and perspective, spatial configuration, lighting etc...), join Marco Bulgarelli Night Photo Tour, it’s an opportunity to take home a memorable collection of photographs of the authentic Rome.
If you are looking for different, secret spots that show Rome in all its beauty, take your camera and follow me.
My specially designed photography tours will explore the historical center of the Eternal City at night and take a look at Rome's most important sights. Stroll around the narrow alleys after dusk and let yourself be enchanted by the magical atmosphere of Rome at night.
My goal is to photograph the soul of Rome following an alternative way of fascinating hidden places, known only by locals, or simply showing famous locations from another angle, seeking a different way to tell your experience and this enchanted city. Your tour will focus on urban landscape: streets, architectures, monuments, squares and picturesque Rome’s glimpses.
- English speaking photography instructor/guide
- Return to your hotel by private transportation - free service
- Private transportation between the three photo shooting areas
- All photo equipment
- Meals and beverages
Piazza di Ponte S. Angelo, 29 00186 Roma RM
Via Del Banco di Santo Spirito, 5. In front of the church.
- Comfortable shoes and a small bottle of water are recommended
- During the tour you can stop for gelato, pizza or coffee at any time
- The tour operates at a relaxed pace
- Minimum age of 12 years
- The tour starts at 7:30 pm. Departure time could change depending on the sunset time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...