Rome-Pompei transfer with entrance tickets
- Choose up to three daily departure times to visit Pompeii
- Receive assistance by TOURISTATION staff in Rome and Pompeii
- Avoid long queues at the archaeological site by using your skip-the-line tickets
- Soak up the atmosphere of one of history's most well-preserved site with your audio guide
This is the only package where you can select your personal time to directly head to Pompeii and enjoy this fantastic experience at your own pace.
Hop on the new and comfortable scheduled bus company: the bus stop is at Tiburtina hub main metro and train station, where you’ll meet your Touristation representative.
Once you arrive in Pompeii, you’ll receive Touristation assistance both when getting off the bus right up to the entrance of the Archaeological area itself. You’ll be fully assisted by the staff, who will provide you with your audio guide, a map and your skip-the-line tickets.
When Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79AD, it left a flourishing city in ruin but it also captured a day in the life of a Pompeian forever fossilized – turning what once was tragic into modern day magic. These volcanic ruins, immortalized in pumice and ash, have quite literally allowed history to be frozen in time, like no other experience on Earth.
Walk among the cobblestone streets, where Pompeian villagers and aristocrats alike once went about their daily activities. Explore their homes, including recently opened residences of the ancient elite, and marvel at the brightly painted frescoes and marvelous mosaics.
Take your bus back to Rome. Once arrived, you’ll still have enough time to enjoy your evening in Rome.
- Round trip to Pompeii
- Pompeii skip-the-line tickets
- Audio guide for the Archaeological area
- Assistance at the bus stops and at TOURISTATION point
- Transportation with free Wi-Fi
- Free bottle of water at the Archaeological area
- Guided tour
- Child (0-6): reduced
Largo Guido Mazzoni, 00162 Roma RM, Italy
Tiburtina Flixbus Bus Station.
- Download the TOURISTATION APP which includes an offline map that will help you to orientate yourself in the archaeological area. In addition, an innovative audio guide available in 6 languages (Italian, English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese) will help you to enjoy your visit at your own pace
- Departure from Rome Tiburtina to Pompeii at 8.00am
Visit the ruins of Pompeii in the iconic city of Naples in one day from Rome. We’ll take you from Ro...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a two hours and a half tour of Ancient Rome,...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
The Baths of Caracalla, also known as Antoniane, deriving from the full name of the emperor of the s...
See the wonders of ancient Rome in a way that most people don't! Jump the queues with an expert prof...
What makes this Colosseum Arena Floor tour one of the best Colosseum tours in Rome?This private guid...
This Colosseum underground tour will take you to areas of the Colosseo usually closed the public. We...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...