Rome segway grand city tour at night
- Discover the top 10 must-sees of Rome in 3 hours at night
- Get a fun and informative overview of the city
- Explore the city with a professional guide with native insights
When it gets dark, the atmosphere of Rome changes completely. Seeing the lit up Pantheon, Colosseum or the beautiful Fontana di Trevi – that is an amazing experience. And moreover, there are nearly no people there at night. Thanks to Segway, you can see the entire Rome basically, covering more than when you walk during the day!
Beside of the Rome's must-sees like the Colosseum, the Vatican, Trevi Fountain or the Spanish Steps, you're going to explore all the hidden gems that many tourists don't have the chance to admire, just like the mannerist Turtle Fountain or the imposing Palazzo Farnese.
Your local roman guide will make sure to give you all the right tips to discover what Rome is really all about: you'll find out where you can find the best coffee in town, the best gelato or pizza, or where to grab a drink and meet new.
Spend an evening on your segway, discover Rome and save plenty of time!
- Full insurance cover
- Bottled water
- 30-minute orientation and training session
- Helmets and Reflective Vest
- Tour guide in English
- Videoguide in 4 languages
- Raincoat in case of rain Gloves and a warm jacket in the winter
Piazza del Teatro di Pompeo 3, Roma 00186, Lazio, IT.
At the Segway fun Rome office.
- Please remember to bring a current valid passport
- Route: 15 km
- This experience is not recommended for pregnant travelers and is only open to people over 12 years of age
- You can also choose to have the guide all to yourself: select "private tour" when booking to take part in this experience only with the people you are booking with
- The videoguide is available in 4 languages: Spanish, German, Russian and French
Every day at 7:30 pm.
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
Naples, is Italy's third-largest city also ranking as one of the oldest, most artistic and most appe...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...