Segway tour of Baroque Rome
- Discover some of the most iconic sights in Rome with a true Roman guide
- Glide on your segway and save plenty of time: a unique and fun way to visit the city
- Explore the city and learn all there is to know about Rome's Baroque artworks
You'll start your experience nearby Campo de’ Fiori and after a quick training, you'll step on your segway and head towards Palazzo Farnese, one of the most fascinating buildings in Rome.
Next, gliding through the streets of the center, your guide will take you to one of the most beautiful Italian baroque artworks – The Fountain of the Four Rivers, located in Piazza Navona and made by the famous sculptor and architect Gian Lorenzo Bernini. On the opposite side of the square, you'll see the beautiful Baroque Church of Saint Agnes, built by Bernini's biggest rival, Francesco Borromini.
Once you've learned all you need to know about Piazza Navona, you'll be taken to the most iconic Roman Baroque artwork: the Spanish Steps. If you are lucky, you might see them decorated with flowers that cover them from bottom to top.
Among other sights, you'll also see Fontana di Trevi, the Elephant obelisk in front of the Church of Santa Maria della Minerva, the Turtle Fountain and much more.
- Full insurance cover
- Bottled water
- 30-minute orientation and training session
- Tour guide in English
- Videoguide in 4 languages
- Helmets, raincoat in case of rain
- Gloves and warm jacket in the winter
Piazza del Teatro di Pompeo, 3, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
At the Segway Fun office.
- This tour is open only to participants over 12 years of age
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- The videoguide is available in 4 languages: Spanish, German, Russian and French
- Every day
- At 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome tour is to connect the most important sites of the city ce...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Go on a haunted Rome walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local s...