Skip-the-line afternoon tour of the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica
- Get straight inside the wonderful galleries of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- An exclusive No Wait access to see the most famous art collection in the world
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. You won't have to worry about waiting in long lines on this tour! We are here to ensure that you skip the lines and our expert guides will be there to give you an insider's point of view. The afternoon tour is the best option to visit the Museums and St. Peter's Basilica without the morning crowd!
No trip to Rome is complete without a visit to the Vatican Museums. Home to 54 different galleries including four statue museums: Museo Pio-Clementino, Museo Chiaramonti, Museo Gregoriano Etrusco and the Museo Gregoriano Egiziano. These museums are home to some of the most famous works of art in the world, with artists including: Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Carvaggio, Raphael and Giotto, to name a few. An experience that is sure to inspire the art lover in anyone.
The 54th gallery of the Vatican Museums is the world-known Sistine Chapel. Completed around 1483, The Sistine Chapel is arguably the most famous chapel in the world due to the artwork located within. View many of the most famous frescoes in the world, including the famous ceiling and "The Last Judgement" painted by Michelangelo. Not only does the Sistine Chapel hold some of the world's most precious works of art, it is still used for religious purposes such as the Papal conclave - the process through which a new Pope is chosen.
St Peter's Basilica
A popular pilgrimage site, St. Peter's Basilica is also one of the largest in the world and a shining example of Renaissance architecture. Hotel transportation service is available for an extra cost and is on a per person basis: check if your hotel is listed in the hotel pick-up list before selecting this price.
- Entrance tickets with exclusive "No Wait" partner's entrance
- Professional guide
- Wireless audio headset
- Pick-up from selected hotels available (only if pickup rate is selected at the time of booking)
- Optional gratuities
- Transportation (except when pickup service from hotels has been selected at the time of booking)
- Children (ages 3-8): reduced
Piazza del Risorgimento, 60-62, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
- Meet up time is between 02.15-02.30pm in Piazza del Risorgimento (at the center of the square you will find our staff members at the “Bar - Caffetteria L’Ottagono”, 400 metres from the nearest metro stop "Ottaviano")
- The pick-up service is available from a wide selection of hotels in Rome: if you selected the option with pick-up, please contact Gray Line - I Love Rome at least 24 hours before the tour to confirm the service availability. If your hotel or accomodation is not reached or without a confirmation of pick-up, the tour will be considered starting from the departure point (Piazza del Risorgimento), with meeting time 20 minutes before the tour starts.
- This tour ends in St Peter's Square
- If you wish to add a hotel transfer service (at a different rate) please select the price with pickup during the online reservation process
- Please provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in
- Tour available Monday-Saturday, depending on season. Please check the availability in the calendar.
- Tour starts at 02.30pm
- Pickup (if selected) starts at 01.30pm
- This tour is not available April 21, May 1, August 14-15, December 8, 25, 26; January 1, 6; February 11; March 19, 28
Have you always wanted to visit the Vatican but you absolutely hate wasting time in long lines? Here...
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Immerse yourself in pure beauty, skip the line and get straight into the Borghese Gallery.Housed in ...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Don’t see the Colosseum like a normal tourist, queuing for ages to access even the skip-the-line gro...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...