Skip-the-line tickets for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- VIP entrance option: access the Vatican Museums in the quickest possible way thanks to your accompanying coordinator
- Entrance option: choose your preferred timeslot and combine your entrance with an optional audioguide
- Admire Michelangelo's incredible frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
The awe-inspiring Vatican Museums represent one of the largest and most visited museum complexes in the world. Discover the incredible Raphael Rooms and the wonderful frescoes by Michelangelo. Marvel at the most famous of his works, the Creation of Adam, situated inside the Sistine Chapel. Admire other invaluable artistic masterpieces like Niccoline Chapel, the Raphael Rooms and Loggia and the Borgia Apartment.
Choose your preferred timeslot with the Entrance option and combine your entry with the audioguide for more information, audio narration and trivia.
To make your visit even more exclusive, choose the Skip-the-line VIP Entrance, where a coordinator will be at your disposal to accompany you inside the Vatican Museums through the fastest possible entry.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel (entrance at the selected timeslot)
- VIP skip-the-line entry with a coodinator (if selected)
- Unlimited time to spend in the Vatican Museums
- Reservation costs
- Audio-guide (if selected)
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Access to the Dome of St. Peter's
- Guided tour
Reductions/free fares valid for ALL TICKET OPTIONS
- Children from 6 - 18 years old
- Priests and employees of the Offices of the Holy See and of the Vatican City State (with relevant documentation)
- Students up to 25 years old in possession of a valid International Student Card or other document that proves registration for the current year at an educational institution
- Children under the age of 6 years
Free fares valid only for tickets ENTRANCE and ENTRANCE + AUDIOGUIDE
- Disabled with certified disability of more than 74%. In case of non self-sufficiency, the discount is also extended to a companion
- Valid card holders: Icom (International Council of Museums) and Icomos (International Council on Monuments and Sites)
- Directors of museum institutions and institutions for the protection of archaeological, historical and artistic heritage (with proof of documentation)
- Donors of works and members of the association Patrons of the Arts in the Vatican Museums
- Journalists authorized by the Directorate of Museums, the Foreign Press Association in Italy and the National Order (Italy) of Journalists
Viale Vaticano, 00165 Roma RM, Italia
Meeting points vary according to the option purchased.
Skip-the-line VIP entrance: present your voucher to the coordinator at the meeting point on Viale Vaticano 100 (at the top of the flight of steps, just after Caffé Vaticano).
Entrance and entrance + audio-guide: go directly to the main entrance (fila prenotati) and present your voucher to the security personnel. After the (obligatory) security control, go straight to the counter "Cassa Online e Gruppi".
- VIP entrance option: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before the booked service
- Entrance option: The ticket cannot be cancelled and is non-refundable
- Shorts and vest tops are not permitted
- The ticket to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel does not give access to St. Peter's Basilica
- To expedite the metal detector security controls, we advise you to avoid carrying items not admitted to the Museums in advance
- Before you access the exhibition space you must put your belongings in the cloakroom including bags, backpacks, suitcases. The cloakrroom service is free
- The audio-guides are available in English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese and Korean
- In order to be eligible for tickets at a reduced student rate (19-25), it is necessary to present yourself at the meeting point with a photocopy of your identity card
- Monday - Saturday 09.00am-18.00pm (last entrance at 15.00pm) *you can access the Museums at the time indicated to you during the booking process
- Entry is free every last Sunday of the month from 09.00am to 14.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm) provided it does not coincide with Easter Sunday, 29 June, 25 and 26 December
- Sundays (with the exception of the last Sunday of the month), 1 and 6 January, 19 March, 2 April, 1 May, 29 June, 14 and 15 August, 1 November, 8, 25 and 26 December
- On Friday 11th January 2019 the Sistine Chapel will close at 2.00 pm, last admission at 1.30 pm; on Saturday 12nd it will close at 1.00pm, last admission at 12.30 pm.
- On Wednesday 19th December 2018 the Vatican Museums will open at 10:00 am.
- On Friday 21 December the Vatican Museums will open to the public for those already booked at 7.30 a.m. with last admission at 9.30 a.m. Access to the Sistine Chapel will be allowed until 10.30 a.m., with exit before 11.00 a.m. and from the Museums before 11.30 a.m. Entrance to the public, with or without reservation, will be permitted again from 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. The Vatican Museums will close at 6.00 p.m with last admission at 5.30pm.
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of th...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Home of one of the most precious monuments of the Augustan age, the Ara Pacis is an alter built in h...
Welcome To Rome is a fascinating and surprising show spread over 5 rooms and dedicated to Rome: you ...
Meet your guide at the top of the stairs of St Mary of Aracoeli Basilica and start your amazing jour...
This is not a common tour of the most important and famous parts of Rome. You won't see the Colosseu...
Delight both your senses with food and your inner tourist with famous landmarks on this Rome walking...