Skip-the-line tour of Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Save time and see more with skip-the-line access
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
The Vatican has so many treasures and can be overwhelming. We want you to experience it in the best way and get the most out of your visit. Skip the long lines thanks to our exclusive Vatican Partnership and learn about the fascinating collections from a professional English-speaking guide.
The experience includes:
- Direct access to the Vatican Museums
- The renowned artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael
- The famous Courtyards of the Vatican City
- The Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra
- The Sistine Chapel
- Express access to St. Peter’s Basilica*
- The stunning masterpieces including Michelangelo's 'La Pietà'
- St. Peter’s Square where you will also see Bernini’s optical illusion
- The Pope’s balcony - where the Pope periodically delivers his blessing
For a more personalized experience, upgrade your tour chosing the option Small Group Tour (up to 12 people) when booking your tour (if available the day of your visit).
*On Wednesdays, access to St Peter's Basilica and square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal audience. On afternoon tours, your guide will tell you about St. Peter’s Basilica from St Peter’s Square before entering so that you are able to admire at your own pace.
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Fast track (no wait) entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (0-5): free
- Youth (6-18): reduced
There are different meeting points depending on the language of your tour.
Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 min before the departure of the tour. Coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition.
Tour in English: Corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi, between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano. Meet us down the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. Metro stop: Ottaviano-Musei Vaticani (line A).
Tour in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian: Corner of Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie and Via Candia, at the very bottom of the steps that join Via Candia to Viale Vaticano. Metro stop: Cipro (line A).
- The Basilica is subject to last minute closures for religious ceremonies. When it occurs, we are happy to offer customers a longer tour of the Vatican Museums in keeping with the advertised total length.
- In case of unexpected closures of some of the areas inside the Museums, the guide may have to slightly modify the itinerary slightly. For example, if some of the internal connecting areas are closed for safety reasons, Raphael's Rooms may be replaced with Pio Clementino Museum, where Laocoon and Apollo Belvedere statues are.
- On Wednesdays, access to St Peter's Basilica and square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal audience
- Guests with wheelchair cannot be accomodated on this tour
- Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs
- The tour ends in St Peter’s Square
This tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. Please check the availability on the calendar while booking your tour.
The hour and date cannot be modified after final selection.
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: priority dedicated entrance or priority d...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2,5-hour guided t...
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Don’t see the Colosseum like a normal tourist, queuing for ages to access even the skip the line gro...
Enjoy a day away from the hustle of the city and join this 7.5-hour day trip out of Rome to discover...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts & Catacombs tour that will take you to explor...
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
For those without much time to see Rome, we’ve combined two of our best-selling tours into one; to i...
Venture off the beaten path to experience the real flavors of Rome in the vibrant neighbourhoods of ...
Take advantage of a three-day ticket to visit four of the most important museums in Rome. - Start yo...