Small-group roman food and wine tour
- Discover Rome through its fascinating culinary heritage and enjoy an itinerant dinner in the heart of the city
- Stop at six unique locations and dive into local specialties, gourmet products and some of the best Italian wines
- Walk through the landmarks of the city and let your guide show you some of Rome's most interesting secret venues
Get to know the Eternal City through its fascinating culinary heritage: you'll enjoy an itinerant dinner in the heart of the city, stopping at six unique locations and dive into local specialties, gourmet products famous all over the world, as well some of the best Italian wines.
In the course of the experience, you'll get to learn all about the world-renown Roman cuisine, as you walk through the most emblematic landmarks of the city. You and your group will be escorted by a local expert who'll make sure to show you some of the secret venues that are part of the history of the city. Get ready for a special food tasting inside the "cheese boutique” and to try cold cuts in a family-owned centennial shop. You'll learn the difference between Roman and Neapolitan pizza and have a taste of the most typical pasta, overlooking a famous piazza.
Included in the experience are: two Roman specialties; nine types of cold cuts; three types of cheese; a plate of typical Roman pasta; one gelato; three glasses of wine; one beer
- Guided tour
- Two Roman specialties
- Nine types of cold cuts
- Three types of cheese
- A plate of typical Roman pasta
- One gelato
- Three glasses of wine
- One beer
- Pick-up and transfer
- Additional food and drinks
- Child (3-7): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free
Via del Teatro di Marcello, 42, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of Teatro Marcello, a few meters from Antico Caffè del Teatro di Marcello.
- Available: vegetarian and non-alcoholic tour on request
- Maximum number of partecipants: 8
- From Monday to Saturday at 5.30pm
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
The purpose of this City Sightseeing Rome tour is to connect the most important sites of the city ce...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Go on a haunted Rome walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local s...