Small-group tour of Hadrian's Villa and Villa d'Este from Rome
- Explore the amazing Unesco sites of Hadrian's Villa and Villa d'Este located in the gorgeous hillside town of Tivoli
- Depart from your hotel in Rome and avoid worrying about transfers and timetables
- Walk between the stunning architecture, picturesque landscape and beautiful gardens of the villas
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Hadrian's Villa and Villa d'Este on a 5-hour tour that departs from Rome. You'll have the chance to explore these ancient villas of Tivoli together with an expert guide who will help you learn all the main facts and anecdotes about all the amazing sites you'll see.
Your experience will start by being picked up from your accommodation within the Aurelian Walls. Relax in the comfort of a 9-passenger minivan with driver, as you and your group head towards the ancient villas of Tivoli.
Once you've arrived, you'll visit both the Unesco World Heritage Sites with a professional guide. You'll admire the exquisite Hadrian's Villa, built by Emperor Hadrian during the 2nd century and home to emperors for more than 50 years. You'll walk between the stunning Greek architecture and picturesque landscape and you'll stroll through the gardens inspired by the wonders of Rome, Egypt, and Athens. You'll then head to Villa d'Este, built during the 16th century by Cardinal Ippolito II d'Este. Here you'll explore its gardens, fountains, and waterfalls, and you'll step back into history as your guide provides you with an insight on the notable Roman families that built this villa and called it home. At the end of the visit, you'll be taken back to your accommodations in Rome.
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Pick-up and transport
- Food and drinks
- Children (0-9): reduced
Pick up is included within the Aurelian walls. Please contact your local operator to confirm your pick up place and time.
- Please note: the fountains at Villa D'Este can occasionally be inactive due to maintenance. In that case, the tour operator will reschedule your trip changing date/time of the visit
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please remember: pick up is included for all accommodations within the Aurelian walls
- This tour can only accommodate a maximum of 15 participants
- Every day at 9:00am and 11:00am
Enjoy a small-group walking tour featuring the highlights of Rome along with some of its charming se...
The remains of the Stadium of Domitian (UNESCO World Heritage) are located beneath Piazza Navona, ab...
If you are based in Rome for your holiday but don’t want to miss out on the true taste of Venice, th...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...