The Eternal City electric bike tour
- Discover why Rome is known as the 'Eternal City'
- Ride into the Circo Massimo like the chariots from 'Ben Hur'
- Tour one of the largest and overlooked church in Rome at the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
- Admire Michelangelo's Moses statue, then discover one of Europe's oldest Jewish ghettos
Rome is so fascinating that it deserves the name 'the Eternal City'! Discover the reason for this name by riding through the most important attractions of the Italian capital: Piazza Venezia, Piazza del Quirinale, Termini central station, Piazza di Santa Maria Maggiore, the Colosseum, the Circus Maximus, Theater of Marcellus and Piazza Navona. You will pass through 2000 years of history riding an electric bicycle on this exciting guided tour!
This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people.
If you wish, you can add an optional tour of the Basilica of San Clemente (40 minutes).
- Expert e-bike tour leader
- Earphones to listen to the guide
- Complimentary map of the tour
- Optional tour of the Basilica of San Clemente
- Children seat or fun trailer - €10 each to be paid at the meeting point
- Children: under 9 years old can use the child seat or fun trailer for only €10
Via Labicana 118, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
200 meters from the Colosseum.
- Daily at 9.30am and 2.30pm
Have you always wanted to visit the Vatican but you absolutely hate wasting time in long lines? Here...
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Immerse yourself in pure beauty, skip the line and get straight into the Borghese Gallery.Housed in ...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...