Tiber River Cruise with Gourmet Dinner
- Experience the Tiber River while dinning on a boat
- Admire the beauty of Rome from a different perspective
- Dine in an elegant and romantic atmosphere
- Live music
Embrace la dolce vita on an evening cruise boat while dining over a gourmet 4-course meal. Step on board, sit down at one of our panoramic tables and enjoy the majestic views onto the river. A talented live band adds to the romantic atmosphere as you watch the landmarks and sights of the Eternal City pass by, including the Palace of Justice and imposing St. Peter's Basilica. As you drift gently down the Tiber, you can savor four fantastic courses of traditional dishes, including a starter, pasta, main course, and a sumptuous dessert to end your meal on a sweet note before returning to shore.
From 2018 season on, besides the standard gourmet menus that rotate during the season, we have decided to propose you some special Italian Regional Menus, to let you discover some of the most famous typical recipes coming from Sicily, Umbria, Lazio and Apulia.
Take a minute and have a look at the Sicilian wonderful choice:
Fresh cheese, Sicilian pesto bruschetta, sun-dried tomatoes, Pachino cherry tomatoes, seafood salad in oil
Flan of Anelletti (typical Palermo’s pasta in a delicious “sarde” fish sauce, wild fennel, sage, pine nuts and raisins)
Palermo typical breaded and pan-seared swordfish
Sliced seasonal fruits
Sicilian Cannolo dessert
Route: Starting from Ponte S. Angelo until Tiber Island and return.
- Ticket valid for the date of the event
- Live music on board
- 4-course dinner (the menu is fixed the day of the dinner, and it changes every 15 days - vegetarian, celiac, or religious menu must be booked at least 72 hours before the event)
- Water and coffee
- Staff on board
- Bar service
- Bathroom service
- Wine can be ordered and paid directly on board
Children: 0-3 years old are free of charge / 4-10 years old receive a reduced fee
Embarkation Point - S. Angelo Bridge: Lungotevere Tor Di Nona, opposite side of the castle.
- Changes or special requests on the menu should be stated at least 72h prior the reservation
- Top Service reserves the right to suspend the navigation at any moment for reasons beyond our control, as flood of the river, public events on the river, etc....
From April the 15th to October the 31st
Every Friday and Saturday
Boarding at 8:30pm - departure at 9:00pm - return at 11:30pm
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Dengue Dengue Dengue Germano Ventura Dreaming is n...