Tickets for Palazzo Merulana
- Visit a vast collection of modern Italian 20th-century art
- Discover great works by De Chirico, Lucio Fontana and Pirandello
- Retrace the history of the building in a video-photographic journey
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi and CoopCulture, now houses a rich collection of modern and contemporary Roman and Italian art of the 20th century.
You get to explore an exhibition route containing more than 90 works spread over four floors. On the first floor, you will find the Sala delle Sculture, with sculptures by Antonietta Raphaël, Lucio Fontana, Pericle Fazzini, Giuseppe Penone and other artists. Continuing on the second floor, it is also possible to visit the heart of the entire collection with great pictorial works by De Chirico, Balla, Donghi, Capogrossi, Pirandello, Severini and many others. Going up to the third floor, it will be possible to visit the temporary exhibitions together with permanent contemporary works by Boetti, Schifano and Pirandello. Finally, on the fourth floor, you will be able to take part in a video-photographic journey that traces the entire history of the building.
- Entrance to Palazzo Merulana
- Audio guide
- Musement digital guide
- Guided tour
- Young people under 27 years of age
- Adults over 65 years of age
- Practicing teachers
- Children under 7 years of age
- Disabled people with an accompanying person
- Teacher for every 10 students
- Accompanying person for every 10 people
Via Merulana, 121, 00185 Rome RM, Italy.
- In order to take advantage of the discounted/free admission, you will be required to show valid proof of identity at the ticket office. Visitors not meeting this requirement will not be admitted to the site
- The full ticket costs 10 euros
- 11 May - 1 July | every day (except Tuesday) from 9.00am to 8.00pm
- Starting from 2 July | Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 2.00pm to 8.00pm; Saturday and Sunday from 10.00am to 8.00pm
- Admission is allowed up to one hour before closing time
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...