Trajan's Markets tickets
- Visit the Trajan's Markets, which were part of the Forum of the same name
- Discover the huge supply system of the capital of the great Roman Empire
- Today the complex houses the Imperial Fora Museum
- Buy tickets online to skip the line at the entrance
Built at the beginning of the second century, at the same time of the Forum with the same name, Trajan's Market is found on the slopes of the Quirinal Hill and is made up of Roman buildings, once connected with the Roman Forum and linked both to administrative and commercial activities.
The construction of the Trajan's Market was made with brick in a system that took advantage of all the available space and let people enter environments of varying size on different floors. Thanks to the use of different internal connections between the different levels it was possible to obtain a structured and organized arrangement despite the particular nature of the soil. Via Biberatica crossed the structures that were part of the market and its lower part includes the buildings of the Great and the Little Emiciclo. Both are separated over three floors and are connected by two staircases.
Visiting today the Trajan's Market means to discover a true architectural treasure and become witnesses of that part of history tied to Trajan and his willingness to find a solution to the difficult rationing situation of the time. The market was in fact built and used as a huge supply system of the capital of the great Roman Empire.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Trajan's Markets and the Imperial Fora Museum
- Temporary exhibitions
- Reduced: non-resident citizens 6-25 years old, resident citizens living in the metropolitan area of Rome 20-25 years old, state and municipal school teachers with permanent contracts, conventions.
- Free of charge: children 0-5 years old, residents on the first Sunday of each month, residents under 18 years old, disabled people and helpers, tourist guides from the EU, journalists with professional card, university teachers and students of the humanities, conventions.
Via IV Novembre 94 - Rome
- This ticket must be printed and presented at the entrance of the museum
- This is a daily ticket, which allows you to access the museum on the day you booked, at a time of your choice
The price breakdown is as follows:
- Standard price - Entrance: 12.5€ + 3€ booking fee
- Standard price - Entrance and Temporary Exhibition: 14€ + 3€ booking fee
- Every day 9.30am-7.30pm
- Entrance closes 1 hour before closing time
Embrace la dolce vita on an evening cruise boat while dining over a gourmet 4-course meal. Step on b...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...