Transfer between Rome city center and Fiumicino airport
- Travel between Rome and Fiumicino airport stress-free and without wasting any time
- Enjoy a comfortable bus ride equipped with free Wi-Fi
- No need to worry: the service is available all year round, every 30-40 minutes
Travel comfortably between Rome and Fiumicino airport completely stress-free and without wasting time: book your ticket, land and just show up at the meeting point to board the bus. You'll enjoy a comfortable ride with free Wi-Fi on-board.
- Transfer between Fiumicino and Rome (single transfer or return)
- Wifi onboard
- Luggage space
- Children (0-4): free
- Fiumicino Airport: at terminal 3. From the Arrivals turn right and head for the bus station (Platform number 12).
- From Rome:
1. Roma Termini Station, via Marsala 5 (in front of the hotel Best Western Royal Santina
2. The Vatican, via Crescenzio 2.
- If you need to change your travel date, get in touch with our Customer Care (you'll find the info on the voucher you'll receive after you've booked your ticket) within one year after the purchase date. You can change the date only one time
- You can choose the stop in Rome that better suits your needs: Termini station or the Vatican
- All the bus stops have staff attending to assist passengers
- The last transfer from Fiumicino is at 12.40 am
- You can book a single or a return transfer
- For your return journey please make sure to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the chosen departure to validate your presence and ticket with SIT staff to get on board
- Show your voucher at the meeting point to exchange it for the ticket
- If you've booked a return ticket, show your voucher only once; you'll receive a ticket valid for both trips
- Fares: one way €6,00 and return fare: €11,00
- Busses run every day every 30-40 minutes
- You can download here the exact timetable
Travel comfortably between Rome and Ciampino airport completely stress-free and without wasting time...
Visit all the best sites in Rome with a single 3-day pass, skip long queues and get easy access to R...
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
Join the tour and combine a panoramic tour with morning skip the line access to the Vatican Museums....
Feel free to explore Rome without the hassle of carrying your baggage around with you. The luggage s...
This tour for small groups (maximum 15 people) allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican ...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Join in this pasta-making cooking class which summarizes the whole tradition of Italian pasta master...
Discover Rione Monti, a very popular district among local people. During your tour, you will experie...