Enjoy a truffle-based cooking class and dinner in Rome. Whit the help of your chef you will prepare a four-course meal to taste in good company afterwards!
Upon your arrival, you will be given a welcome aperitif with prosecco and appetizers. Then, your class will begin; initial theoretical insights will allow you to learn more about truffles, to understand the differences between the black and the white truffle, to learn more about the forests where truffles are located and about the type of land and trees that they require to grow.
After this overview, you will be divided into two/three teams, each of which, under the supervision of the organizers, will prepare three truffle dishes, as for example:
- Truffle sauces with the addition of other ingredients
- Truffle potato cakes with the addition of other ingredients
- Homemade pasta with different sauces (potato dumplings, fettuccine, stuffed ravioli)
Conclude your evening relaxing and enjoying your truffle-based dinner paired with a glass of local organic wine. Here are menu examples:
- Starters: Truffle potato cakes with guanciale, zucchini and taleggio, truffle and mushroom cream bruschetta, truffle and artichokes, truffles and olives, vol-au-vent with bechamel fondue, truffle pecorino and turmeric, rustic pie with potatoes, mushroom porcini, truffle and parsley
- First course: Norcine tagliatelle noodles (sausage, cream and truffle), gnocchi and truffle dumplings, ravioli ricotta, ugly truffle and sage
- Second course: Scrambled cream eggs on a bed of fresh spinach with black truffle flakes
- Dessert: Wine doughnuts