Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica guided tour with 24 or 48 hour Hop-on Hop-off bus
- Entrance to the Vatican Museums with reservation
- Welcome and assistance at the Visitor Center Auditorium via della Conciliazione 4 located a few steps from Saint Peter's square
- A 24 or 48-hour open bus ticket to explore Rome at your own pace
The guided tour to the Vatican museums will allow you to avoid the long lines of waiting and had more time to explore one of the world's greatest art collections.
The tour includes entrance to St Peter's Basilica.
You will be guided by an experienced guide through the most important works of the Vatican museums, from the famous Sistine Chapel to the Gallery of the Geographical Maps, from the courtyard of the Belvedere to the Galleria degli Arazzi, from the Galleria dei Candelabri to the incredible Raphael rooms.
The highlight of the tour will be the visit of the Sistine Chapel, where you will be able to see the works of the genius Michelangelo, including his renowned self-portrait, with which the artist wanted the world to know that he would rather prefer being flayed alive rather than painting the Sistine Chapel again.
Your package also includes a 24 or 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus so you can explore the city of Rome at your own pace.
- Welcome and assistance at the City Sightseeing Visitors Center
- Guided tour in different languages
- Entry to St Peter's Basilica
- Entry to Vatican Museums
- 24 or 48 hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0- 5 years old): free price
- Children (6-17 years old): reduced price
Visitor Center Auditorium, Via della Conciliazione 4, 00193 Roma RM
Please redeem your voucher onboard the Open Bus or at any City Sightseeing Visitor Center:
- Vatican Museum is closed on Sundays and religious holidays
- Certain sites or sections of sites included in the tour may occasionally be subject to last-minute changes, for example, unscheduled closures. In such cases the tour operator shall be pleased to offer an alternative tour
- Large handbags, haversacks, etc. are not permitted inside the museum. Wardrobe services are available inside the Vatican Museums
- Free tickets for disabled visitors and for accompanying persons may not be booked online. The free tickets are issued at the 'Special Permits' desk or Reception, located in the entrance hall to the Vatican Museums
- Many departure time for each language. Time and language can be decided when you change your voucher
Vatican Museums: The language and time of the visit can be chosen when changing the voucher at the Visitor Centres: Auditorium via della Conciliazione 4 or Vatican Museums via Veniero 74.
- English 11.00am - 12.30am - 2.00pm
- Spanish 11.00am
- French 11.00am
- Italian 11.30am
- Portuguese 11.30am
The Open Bus service is available every day according to the season timetable:
- April-October: every 20 minutes from 9.00am-18.00pm
- November-December: every 20 minutes from 9.00am-15.00pm
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
Walk in the footsteps of Roman emperors and citizens on a 3-hour tour of ancient Rome, with priority...
Meet your guide at Piazza San Clemente, and make your way inside the square’s centerpiece basilica. ...
See the wonders of ancient Rome in a way that most people don't! Jump the queues with an expert prof...
Experience one of Ancient Rome’s largest and arguably most impressive monument in a new and immersiv...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Take part in a St. Peter’s Basilica and Dome tour, a unique experience for brave kids and adventurou...
In this bike tour, you'll discover some of Rome's iconic historical sites until you reach Testaccio,...
Italian Dinner with a Panoramic View You have a family in Rome. Join Debora and her daughter Fiamma ...