Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel skip-the-line tickets with assistance at the entrance
- Skip the line for more time with the masterpieces
- Stroll the Pigna Courtyard and the galleries
- Stay as long as you like
- Assistance at the entrance
Breeze past the long queues in St Peter’s square and go straight into the Vatican for a day of art appreciation. An assistant at the entrance will help to coordinate your entry into the museum. With the aid of an audio guide, you’ll experience:
- The Raphael rooms
- The Apollo Belvedere, Belvedere courtyard and Laocoön
- Gallery of the Tapestries
- Gallery of the Maps
- Gallery of the Candelabras
- The Sistine Chapel
- St Peter’s Basilica
- Michelangelo’s Pietá
- Bernini’s Baldachin
- Assistant to coordinate access to the museums
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel
- Welcome lounge service with free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottle of mineral water and an espresso coffee
- Optional gratuities
- Live guide
- Audio guide (may be rented inside)
Via Leone IV, 33, 00192 Roma RM, Italy.
Please be at the meeting point in Via Leone 33 al least 15 minutes before the starting time. The nearest metro stop, “Ottaviano”, is only 400 meters from the meeting point.
From October to March
- Daily at 10.00am and at 2.00pm except for Sundays and religious holidays
- Fridays and Saturdays at 11.00am except religious holidays
- Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8.00am except religious holidays
From April to September
- Daily at 9.00 am, at 10.00am, at 10.30am, at 11.15am, at 12.00pm, at 12.45pm, at 1.30pm, at 2.00pm and at 2.45pm except for Sundays and religious holidays
- Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8.15 am except religious holidays
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci; artist, engineer, sculptor, arc...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
See the wonders of ancient Rome in a way that most people don't! Jump the queues with an expert prof...
- The full price ticket costs 13 euros; the reduced ticket costs 2 euros. Take advantage of a three-...
Welcome To Rome is a fascinating and surprising show spread over 5 rooms and dedicated to Rome: you ...
Discover where the major part of the masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family's private art collect...
Eine Schnitzeljagd durch zwei Staaten? Ja, die gibt es nun endlich mit unserem Stadtspiel Rom! Mit u...
Immerse yourself in ancient Rome's times before visiting the archeological area thanks to this 25-mi...