Vatican Museums skip-the-line tickets with optional Saint Peter’s Basilica
- Let your Musement coordinator guide you to the reserved entrance, skip all the long lines and begin your experience right away
- Access the Museums in the quickest possible way so you can admire the masterpieces in the Sistine Chapel in your own time
- Choose to add an audio guide to your visit: access St. Peter's Basilica and discover the museums on your own
- Add a guided tour to your ticket and get the most out of your visit: learn all there is to know about the amazing art that you'll see
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of the most famous and visited attractions in the world, get yourself tickets in advance to avoid the never-ending lines that crowd the entrance.
Meet your Musement representative who will accompany you inside the Museums at a set time through a reserved entrance. Thanks to this fast exclusive access, you will have more time to dedicate to your visit.
Admire the most famous frescoes by Michelangelo including The Last Judgement, stop at Giuseppe Momo's spectacular spiral stairs, discover the famous fresco The Deliverance of Saint Peter by Raphael and The Entombment of Christ by Caravaggio amongst many other masterpieces.
Add the audio guide to your experience if you want to visit the museums on your own but if you don't want to miss the chance to learn more about what you're admiring.
If you prefer, choose a guided tour: in small groups of maximum 15 people, you'll explore the best parts of the Vatican and learn all about the breathtaking pieces of art that will surround you, lead by your professional tour guide.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line entry with a Musement representative
- Unlimited time to spend in the Vatican Museums
- Guided tour of the Museums and St. Peter's Basilica (only if selected)
- Audio guide (in English, Italian, French, Spanish and Portuguese) and entrance to St. Peter's Basilica (only if selected)
Vatican skip-the-line entrance
- Children from 6 - 18 years old
- Priests and employees of the Offices of the Holy See and of the Vatican City State (with relevant documentation)
- Students up to 25 years old in possession of a valid International Student Card or other documents that prove registration for the current year at an educational institution
- Children under the age of 6 years
- Disabled with a certified disability of more than 74%. In case of non-self-sufficiency, the discount is also extended to a companion
- Children (6-18)
- Infants (0-5)
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Present your voucher to the Musement coordinator – dressed in the Musement uniform – at the meeting point, at the top of the flight of steps, just after Caffé Vaticano.
PLEASE NOTE: if the audio guide option is selected you will need to exit the Museums and enter the Basilica from its main entrance, showing your voucher and skipping the line
- The 'Vatican skip-the-line entrance' option does not give access to St. Peter's Basilica. Access to St. Peter's Basilica is included in the audio guide and guided tour options
- PLEASE NOTE: if the audio guide option is selected you will access St. Peter's Basilica on your own; after the tour of the Vatican Museums you will need to exit the Museums and enter the Basilica from its main entrance, showing your voucher and skipping the line. The selected time slot always makes reference to the time you will access the Vatican Museums, not Saint Peter's Basilica
- If the audio guide option is selected, you will receive your audio guide on your smartphone. You will not receive another device. After booking, you will get a PDF with the instructions to download your audio guide
- Vatican Museums' audioguide is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Chinese; Saint Peter's Basilica audioguide is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
- To get through the metal detector security controls quicker, we advise you to avoid carrying items not admitted to the Museums
- Before you access the exhibition space you must put your belongings in the cloakroom including bags, backpacks, suitcases. The cloakroom service is free
- Shorts and vest tops are not permitted
- In order to be eligible for tickets at a reduced student rate (19-25), it is necessary to show up at the meeting point with a photocopy of your identity card, which a Musement representative will deliver to the ticket office
- You can access the Museums at the time indicated to you during the booking process
- If you choose the 7.45 morning entrance, you'll be able to access the Vatican Museums before the official opening
- Entry is free every last Sunday of the month from 9.00am to 2.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm) provided it does not coincide with Easter Sunday, 29 June, 25 and 26 December
- Sundays (with the exception of the last Sunday of the month), 1 and 6 January, 11 February, 19 March, 13 April, 1 May, 29 June, 15 August, 1 November, 8, 25 and 26 December
- On the 21st of December, the Vatican Museums will open at at 1.30pm and close at 6.30 pm (last entrance at 4.30pm)
- On the 24th and the 31st of December, the Vatican Museums will close at 3.30pm (last entrance at 1.30pm)
- On the 10th of January, the Sistine Chapel will close at 2.00pm (last entrance at 1.30pm); on the 11th of January it will close at 1.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm)
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci; artist, engineer, sculptor, arc...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
See the wonders of ancient Rome in a way that most people don't! Jump the queues with an expert prof...
Discover where the major part of the masterpieces of the Doria Pamphilj family's private art collect...
- The full price ticket costs 13 euros; the reduced ticket costs 2 euros. Take advantage of a three-...
Welcome To Rome is a fascinating and surprising show spread over 5 rooms and dedicated to Rome: you ...
Visit two of the most important cities in Tuscany departing right from your hotel in Rome: you'll cr...
Reach the restaurant, located in central Rome where you will meet chef pizzaiolo and your local guid...