Vatican museums, St Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel skip-the-line tour
- Save 2-3 hours waiting in line
- Enjoy an expert guided tour of the art, architecture and history
- Experience the art of Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo
- Discover the hidden gems and secret stories
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert guide who’ll introduce you to the major attractions, the hidden gems and some great stories. Be prepared to see many treasures such as:
- Michelangelo’s famous Sistine Chapel frescoes
- The amazing spectacle of St Peters
- Laocoön and his Sons, purchased in 1506 by Pope Julius II
- Giuseppe Momo’s spectacular spiral staircase
- Ancient Roman sculptures and mosaics
- Raphael’s Deliverance of St Peter's
- Guided visit
- Booking fee
- Entrance ticket (if selected)
- Please note: if you don't specifically select the "guided tour + entrance ticket" option during the booking process, the tour price will not include the entrance fee to the Vatican Museums (€24 for adults, €16 for under 18 and students under 26 with valid ID card, headsets included). Please pay this to your guide in cash
- Infants (0-5 years): free
- Children (6-17 years): reduced
- Students (18-25 years): reduced
Via Vespasiano 46B, 00192, Rome. Please note that from the 1 April 2019, the meeting point for all tours in English will be via Germanico 8, 00192 Rome.
- The tour will occur only if the minimum number of five participants is reached. If not, you’ll be contacted for an alternative in terms of time, date, or language. A refund will be granted if no agreement is reached
- St. Peter's is closed during the following times: Wednesdays: 8.00am-12.00pm, December 24 and 31. On these days you can visit other parts of the museums
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds
- The Vatican strictly enforces a dress code of covered shoulders and knees. You may be refused entry if not compliant
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- You can choose to book your guided tour with the entrance ticket already included or to pay for the ticket to your guide in cash directly on site
- This tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected
- Please check the availability on the calendar while booking your tour
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Immerse yourself in pure beauty, skip the line and get straight into the Borghese Gallery.Housed in ...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Take advantage of a comfortable and stress-free option to reach Campo Imperatore's slopes!Ski all da...