Venice in a day with high-speed train from Rome
- Don't miss the opportunity to visit Venice from Rome taking a high-speed train
- See all Venice highlights: Ponte di Rialto, San Marco square, Ponte dei Sospiri
- Jump on board a vaporetto, the typical water taxi, to discover the city's secrets
- Round trip high-speed train ticket from Rome to Venice included
Don't miss the romantic atmosphere of past times of the Serenissima Venice! Join this sightseeing tour with daily departure from Rome by roundtrip high-speed train.
Your trip program:
- Take your train from Rome and reach Venice by your own
- Once arrived in Venice, get your vaporetto ticket valid for one day and discover the city
- Reach the city center passing through the Gran Canal
- Once in the city center, spend your time discovering the marvelous beauties of Venice
- Have a walk on Ponte dei Sospiri and through the many narrow lanes of the city
- In the late afternoon, take your train to come back to Rome
- Round trip by high-speed train (II class ticket) Rome-Venice
- 1 day ferry ticket in Venice
- Child 0-1 years old: free of charge with no seats reserved
Termini Train Station. For further details regarding the meeting point, please refer to the information on the voucher.
- You will receive your travel documents by email
- No assistance available at departure
- Every day
- Departure time from Rome: 8.15am (arrival at Venice 12.00pm)
- Return time from Venice: 7.00pm (arrival at Rome 10.45pm)
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Rome is one of the most charming cities in the world and every year over ten million people flock to...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...