VIP skip-the-line tickets for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Buy tickets in advance to skip the lengthy entrance line
- A Musement coordinator will guide you towards the reserved entrance at a fixed time
- Access the Museums in the quickest possible way so you can admire the masterpieces in the Sistine Chapel in your own time
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of the most famous and visited attractions in the world, get yourself tickets in advance to avoid the never-ending lines that crowd the entrance.
Meet your Musement representative who will accompany you inside the Museums at a set time through a reserved entrance. Thanks to this fast exclusive access, you will have more time to dedicate to your visit.
Admire the most famous frescoes by Michelangelo including The Last Judgement, stop at Giuseppe Momo's spectacular spiral stairs, discover the famous fresco The Deliverance of Saint Peter by Raphael and The Entombment of Christ by Caravaggio amongst many other masterpieces.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- VIP skip-the-line entry with a Musement representative
- Unlimited time to spend in the Vatican Museums
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Access to the Dome of St. Peter's
- Guided tour
- Children from 6 - 18 years old
- Priests and employees of the Offices of the Holy See and of the Vatican City State (with relevant documentation)
- Students up to 25 years old in possession of a valid International Student Card or other documents that prove registration for the current year at an educational institution
- Children under the age of 6 years
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Present your voucher to the Musement coordinator at the meeting point, at the top of the flight of steps, just after Caffé Vaticano
- Shorts and vest tops are not permitted
- The ticket to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel does not give access to St. Peter's Basilica
- To expedite the metal detector security controls, we advise you to avoid carrying items not admitted to the Museums in advance
- Before you access the exhibition space you must put your belongings in the cloakroom including bags, backpacks, suitcases. The cloakrroom service is free
- In order to be eligible for tickets at a reduced student rate (19-25), it is necessary to show up at the meeting point with a photocopy of your identity card, which a Musement representative will deliver to the ticket office
- You can access the Museums at the time indicated to you during the booking process
- Entry is free every last Sunday of the month from 9.00am to 2.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm) provided it does not coincide with Easter Sunday, 29 June, 25 and 26 December
- Sundays (with the exception of the last Sunday of the month), 1 and 6 January, 19 March, 2 April, 1 May, 29 June, 14 and 15 August, 1 November, 8, 25 and 26 December
- On the 23rd of April Saint Peter's Basilica will stay closed until 1.00 pm
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: priority dedicated entrance or priority d...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Meet your guide at the top of the stairs of St Mary of Aracoeli Basilica and start your amazing jour...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the line...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Villa Adriana and Villa d'Este are the perfect locations for a rousing and amusing treasure hunt esp...
Organize your visit to Villa Adriana, residence at the gates of Rome, commissioned by the emperor Ha...