Experience the nicest side of Salzburg. Beginning at the "Makartsteg" in the centre of the Old Town, you glide past the impressive town scenery, the natural landscape of the Salzach, along to the exclusive residential area in the south of the town and finally to within view the magnificent "Hagen" and "Tennen", the northern ridge of the Berchtesgadener Alps and back.
Cruises and boat tours
40-minute boat tour in Salzburg
Language: English , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 40 minutes
Do this because
- Enjoy a 40-minute boat ride with a unique panorama jet-boat
- Experience the Old Town scenery and more from a unique perspective
- In case of clear visibility you can see the mighty Hagen- and Tennen mountain range
- Get exciting background information about the city of Mozart and its surroundings
What to expect
- Boat tour
- Live guide speaking English and German
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (4-14): reduced
- Infants aged (0-3): free
Franz-Josef-Kai 1a, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Meet your tour at Pier Old Town (Makartsteg), please redeem your ticket 20 minutes before departure at the ticket office.
What to remember
- Tour is available in English and German
- In case of high or low water, no boat trip possible. In this case, a full refund or an alternative date can be chosen. Otherwise no cancellation possible
- Tour operates daily
- April and October at 2.00pm, 3.00pm and 4.00pm
- May and September, every hour from 1.00pm to 5.00pm
- 1 June to 31 August, every hour from 1.00pm to 7.00pm
Salzburg Stadt Schiff-Fahrt GmbH & Co.KG
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.