Brunello di Montalcino wine tour from San Gimignano
- Visit two famous estates with tour of the wine cellar
- Explore the countryside and enjoy two wine tastings
- Discover Montalcino and the wonderful sorrounding area
- See the town, its century old fortress and the best wineries
Enjoy a half-day of culture, wine, and delicious food as you visit some of the most impressive destinations in Tuscany. Explore Montalcino and its stronghold and taste the world-famous wines.
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of the inhabitants of Montalcino and in the ancient winemaking tradition, handed down from one generation to the next. The town of Montalcino, sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, stands on a charming hill that will let you relish its natural wholesomeness.
The town, its century-old fortress and the best wineries reviewed on specialized magazines are the main destination of our outing. Great skill in the cellar, which includes a long maturation in casks made from valuable wood, make Brunello, holder of the little of “Italian ambassador in the world of our winemaking reality”, the most highly regarded wine in the world. You will have the opportunity to taste prestigious wines in the best wineries on the territory and to discover Montalcino and the wonderful surrounding area.
- Pick up and Drop off services
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Guided tour of Montalcino and its stronghold
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Child 3-12 years old: reduced
- Infant 0-2 years old: free
San Gimignano Porta San Giovanni, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
From your accommodation or Porta San Giovanni in San Gimignano.
- Please note that pick up and drop off are included in the price for accommodations located within 20 km from the center of San Gimignano. Otherwise, the meeting point will be in San Gimignano in front of Porta San Giovanni
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note, during winter season the tour will be guaranteed with a minimum of 4 passengers. In case the minimum is not met you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Winter season: from 1 November to 31 March
- Departure time: at 12:00am
- Summer season: from 1 April to 31 October
- Departure time: 1:00pm
The San Gimignano Pass is a combined ticket, valid for 2 days, which allows you to visit the Civic M...
The Museum of Sacred Art of San Gimignano is located in the ancient Dormitory of the Chaplains and h...
Choose the tour and tasting that suits at best your necessities among the four offered by San Quiric...
A fantastic experience is waiting for you! Walking in the woods hunting for the so-called “black gol...
The Chianti region is right in between Florence and Siena, world-wide famous for its wine and its sw...
Prenota una cena a lume di candela e festeggia in modo unico un appuntamento o un evento importante....