San Gimignano Pass - 2 days
- Save on entrance fees to museums
- Skip the line at the ticket office with your Pass
- Enjoy a single ticket for entrance to all the best museums
The San Gimignano Pass is a combined ticket, valid for 2 days, which allows you to visit the Civic Museums and the Collegiate Church of San Gimignano with the adjoining Museum of Sacred Art.
The Civic Museums complex includes:
- Palazzo Comunale (Town Hall)
- Pinacoteca (gallery)
- Torre Grossa (tower)
- Archaeological Museum
- Spezieria di Santa Fina
- Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery
- Church of San Lorenzo in Ponte (entirely decorated with frescoes depicting the afterlife through suggestive details of Hell, Purgatory and Paradise)
The museum circuit of the Parish of Santa Maria Assunta includes:
- Museum of Sacred Art
You can freely visit all the sites listed above with a single ticket on your own schedule within 2 days.
- Pass valid for 2 days
- The San Gimignano Pass and the San Gimignano Pass Junior allow the following access: Duomo and Museum of Sacred Art, Palazzo Comunale, Pinacoteca, Torre Grossa, Museo Archeologico, Chiesa San Lorenzo In Ponte, Spezieria di Santa Fina, Galleria d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea 'Raffaele De Grada'
- Reduced: children from 6 to 17 years of age
- Free: children under 6 years of age, residents of San Gimignano, people with physical disabilities and accompanying care-taker, tour guides, I.C.O.M. card holders
Piazza Duomo, 53037 San Gimignano
Present your voucher at the Duomo ticket office to redeem your San Gimignano Pass. The Town Hall, the Pinacoteca and Torre Grossa are situated in Piazza Duomo 2, while the Archaeological Museum, la Spezieria di Santa Fina, and the Modern and Contemporary Art Gallery are found on Folgóre da San Gimignano Street, 11.
- Open ticket usable on any date until 31 December 2019
- Please consult the opening hours for the individual museums you wish to visit
1 April - 31 October:
- From Monday to Friday 10.00am - 7.30pm
- Saturday from 10.00am - 5.30pm
- Sunday from 12.30pm to 5.00pm
1 November - 31 March:
- From Monday to Saturday 10.00am - 5.30pm
- Sunday from 12.30pm - 5.00pm
Blackout dates: from 15 to 31 January, 12 March, from 15 to 30 November, 25 December
Entrance is permitted up to one-half hour before museum closing
The Museum of Sacred Art of San Gimignano is located in the ancient Dormitory of the Chaplains and h...
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
The museums included in this ticket are: - the Porcelain Museum - the Boboli Gardens - the Bardini G...
With over 1.5 million annual visitors and over 2,200 works on show, the Uffizi can be a hectic exper...
The Bargello Museum, found in the city of Florence, is part of the group of museums belonging to the...
The Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in the world because of the magnificent Dav...
While visiting Florence you will want to stop by the 13th century Dominican Monastery of San Marco. ...
Discover the Uffizi museum in a stunning Florence group tour, which will bring you through the heart...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Located in the historic Piazza della Repubblica, Hard Rock Cafe Florence maintains the soul and uniq...