Seville hop-on hop-off bus tour: 24hr and 48hr
- 3 walking tours to discover the most important places of Seville
- A guided tour of the Fine Arts Museum
- Discover Seville's culture and history with audio commentaries in 16 languages
- 24h/48hr unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour with spectacular views of Seville's top attractions
Hop on board one of the red buses to see the best of Seville. With 14 bus stops around the city, you will see so much from prestigious Islamic monuments, to gardens and Flamenco festivals. Sit back and enjoy the panoramic view from the open-top bus, and hop on and off at your convenience! Learn more about the city with the three walking tours: discover Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park, the Jewish quarter, Santa Cruz, and Triana. You can also enjoy a guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts.
- Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park (1 hour): a tour with an official guide (English/Spanish) across one of the most important constructions of the city
- Santa Cruz Quarter (1 hour): the former Jewish quarter is the oldest and most charming neighborhood of Seville (from stop number 1)
- Triana (1 hour): one of the most typical quarters of the city, the streets where flamenco was born and where most of the toreros live (from stop number 1)
Guided Tour Fine Arts Museum (1 hour). Discover the most important works by the artist Bartolomé Esteban Murillo.
You can choose between two options: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour 24hr or Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour 48hr.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour 24hr
- 3 guided walking tours
- Guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts (reservation required)
- Free entry: Pabellón de la Navegación (closed on Mondays)
- Free entry: Casa de la Ciencia (closed on Mondays)
- Free entry: Iglesia de Santa Ana
- Free entry: Museo de los Carruajes (closed on weekends)
- Free entry: Iglesia del Divino Salvador
- Free entry: Hospital de la Caridad
- Free entry: Hospital de los Venerables (Thursday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza: 20% discount on visits
- Torre de los Perdigones: 30% discount on the lunch menu (1 p.m. to 3 p.m. only; closed on Mondays)
- Aire de Sevilla Baños Arabes: free glass of cava when purchasing a circuit (cannot be combined with other offers)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour 48hr
- 24hr Experience Pack
- Free entry: Acuario de Sevilla
- Free entry: Museo del Baile Flamenco (show not included)
- Bike Center Sevilla: 1-hour bike rental (12.00pm to 5.00pm; adults only)
- Betis Tour Experience (reservation required; Monday-Friday: 12.00pm and 5.00pm; Saturday: 12.00pm; Sunday: closed)
- Aire de Sevilla Baños Arabes: free glass of cava on the Infinity roof terrace (minimum service to be contracted: baths + 30-minute massage)
- Infants (0-4 years): reduced
- Children (5-12 years): reduced
- Audio guide languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Arabic, Greek, Catalan, kids commentary
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date
- Daily, all year round
- First tour: 10.00am
- Last tour: 8.00pm
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Frequency: every 30-40 minutes
- Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park (1 hour): 12.00pm from stop number 2. A one hour tour with an official guide in English / Spanish across one of the most important constructions of the city
- Santa Cruz Quarter (1 hour): 1.30pm from stop number 1. The former Jewish quarter is the oldest and most charming neighborhood of Seville
- Triana (1 hour): 5.30pm (1 October - 31 May) / 7.00pm (1 June - 30 September) from stop number 1. One of the most typical quarters of the city, the streets where flamenco was born and where most of the toreros live
Guided Tour: Fine Arts Museum (1 hour). Discover the most important works by the artist Bartolomé Esteban Murillo
- 4.00pm (1 October - 31 May) / 5.30pm (1 June - 30 September) from stop number 13
- Reservation required; maximum 30 people
- Tour not available on Mondays
Once we have crossed the frontier we will start a panoramic visit, which includes “Punta de Europa”,...
Visit one of the most impressive sacred sites on this behind the scenes tour!Located in Seville, thi...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
Save yourself some time looking for cheaper transfers: there are none! We are the only Iberian compa...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Discover Seville on a 3-hour segway trip, starting in the heart of the ancient city center. After me...