River Safari is the newest addition to Wildlife Reserves Singapore’s portfolio of award-winning parks. Nestled between Singapore’s two award-winning wildlife parks – Singapore Zoo and Night Safari – River Safari offers an unforgettable adventure inspired by the world’s most iconic rivers. This $160-million attraction features state-of-the-art exhibit design as well as the world's largest freshwater aquarium. Housing one of the world’s largest collections of freshwater fauna, the park features over 6,000 animals including 40 threatened species. And that includes Singapore’s resident giant pandas, Kai Kai and Jia Jia. Enjoy a 10-15min boat ride to catch glimpse of the unique and amazing life that thrives in these rivers.
Zoos & Aquariums
River safari admission tickets
Availability: Every day from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
Duration: 1 day
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore the different stunning exhibits that mirror famous rivers like the Mississippi, Congo, Niles, Mekong and Yangtze
- Marvel at one of the world's largest collections of freshwater animals, with almost 240 species living in the park
What to expect
- Entrance to River Safari
What's not included
- Food and beverages
- Children (3-12): Reduced
- Infants (0-2): Free of charge
What to remember
- Children between 1.06m to 1.35m must be accompanied by an adult
- Boats will not operate during bad weather
- Every day from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Your voucher must be redeemed during the attraction's opening hours
Destination Services Singapore
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.