Icewines of Niagara tour from Toronto
- Experience the Niagara Icewine Festival in Niagara wine country
- Visit four premium wineries and enjoy special wine tasting
- Learn all about icewine and how it's made
Prepare to learn all about icewine, one of Canada's national treasures, on this tour from Toronto! Icewine is made from frozen grapes that fall from the vine that are then crushed, producing a sweet nectar. After a pick-up in Toronto, head to Niagara wine country, where you'll understand how icewine is made and learn about cool-climate grapes.
You'll stop at four premium wineries, where you'll taste their product paired with specially-selected foods. Your guide will reveal how to best enjoy the Niagara Icewine Festival and also share interesting information about the arduous icewine-making process. To conclude the tour, enjoy a locally-sourced lunch at one of the award-winning wineries.
- Expert guide with sommelier certifcation
- Exclusive icewine tastings with food pairings
- Four premium winery visits
- Local gourmet lunch
- Private transportation
- Pick-up and drop-off in Toronto
- All guests must be 19 years of age or older
- Tour operates on weekends only during icewine season, from January until March
- Guests should contact tour provider with hotel address at least 24 hours before tour departure
- Weekends only from 9.00am until 6.00pm
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Begin your day of luxury with your own licenced guide and private vehicle providing style, comfort a...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...
Lift your spirits and discover Toronto's pedestrian-only Distillery District on this two-hour walkin...
Experience the best of Toronto on this food and sightseeing customizable tour! Spot the city's most ...