If this is a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the Grand Canyon or a return visit, your guide will leave you with an experience of discovery and wonder few will ever know. The history, its dramatic geology, wildlife and the extraordinary landscape of this natural wonder are revealed through stories, facts and legend. You’ll travel along the stunning South Rim in an open-air Jeep Wrangler, ending at Grandview Point, witnessing some of the most expansive, gorgeous, and magnificent vistas ever experienced. A free ticket to the Imax movie, The Hidden Secrets' is included in your tour.
Grand Entrance tour with sunset option
- A guided adventure in the iconic pink Jeep Wrangler
- Explore the South Rim out to Grandview Point
- Seasoned guides provide intriguing info about history and geology of the Canyon
- Expert guide
- Free ticket to the Imax movie 'The Hidden Secrets'
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
450 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time. All Grand Canyon tours depart from the National Geographic Visitor Center, just outside the south entrance to the park, at 450 State Route 64, Tusayan, AZ 86023.
- The booking minimum is two passengers
- Face mask required
- Every hour, 9.30am to 3.30pm
- Sunset tour times vary